Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] spice mi 445
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] spice mi 445

[Please help] spice mi 445

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
20-06-2015, 12:58 PM

I bought a Qualcomm based phone spicei 445. before rooting I have pulled system partition for future need. now I wanted to erase my system partition and wanted to flash it to stock one. so I packed the system.IMG(500mb) and get it in fastboot and erased system
and flashed with stock backed up system.img but it says size is too large. it allow only 284 mb .
so I downloaded stock ROM from internet and when I opened it has many images
system-1.img
system-2.img
until system-14.img
the problem is stock ROM file is corrupt and one file system-8.IMG is corrupt in it and I can't flash it. I searched all over internet for stock ROM file but everywhere its same corrupt file. can you help here I have earlier system file backup, can I make it into system images like the stock one. I mean system-1.img system-*.img ???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2015, 03:08 PM
(20-06-2015, 12:58 PM)gursewak I bought a Qualcomm based phone spicei 445. before rooting I have pulled system partition for future need. now I wanted to erase my system partition and wanted to flash it to stock one. so I packed the system.IMG(500mb) and get it in fastboot and erased system
and flashed with stock backed up system.img  but it says size is too large. it allow only 284 mb .
system-1.img
system-2.img
until system-14.img
the problem is stock ROM file is corrupt and one file system-8.IMG is corrupt in it and I can't flash it. I searched all over internet for stock ROM file but everywhere its same corrupt file. can you help here I have earlier system file backup, can I make it into system images like the stock one. I mean system-1.img system-*.img ???

how exactly did you confirm that the files are corrupt and what tool did you try using to flash the stock ROM you downloaded?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
20-06-2015, 03:38 PM
(20-06-2015, 03:08 PM)hovatek
(20-06-2015, 12:58 PM)gursewak I bought a Qualcomm based phone spicei 445. before rooting I have pulled system partition for future need. now I wanted to erase my system partition and wanted to flash it to stock one. so I packed the system.IMG(500mb) and get it in fastboot and erased system
and flashed with stock backed up system.img  but it says size is too large. it allow only 284 mb .
system-1.img
system-2.img
until system-14.img

how exactly did you confirm that the files are corrupt and what tool did you try using to flash the stock ROM you downloaded?

its in zip format and I open with winter it says corrupt archive

flashing with software upgrade tool for Qualcomm
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
20-06-2015, 03:53 PM
(20-06-2015, 03:38 PM)gursewak
(20-06-2015, 03:08 PM)hovatek
system-1.img
system-2.img
until system-14.img

its in zip format and I open with winrar it says corrupt archive

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2015, 09:13 PM

(20-06-2015, 03:38 PM)gursewak its in zip format and I open with winter it says corrupt archive

sounds corrupted.
1. what error did you get when flashing with the tool
2. did you try flashing the system.img you created using AIO flasher @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-466.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
21-06-2015, 08:54 AM
just tell this how can I flash these system-1.img, system-*.img (where * is 1-14) with fastboot.
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
21-06-2015, 09:50 AM
tried aio flasher it only support 1 system img file only.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2015, 05:43 PM
(21-06-2015, 08:54 AM)gursewak just tell this how can I flash these system-1.img, system-*.img (where * is 1-14) with fastboot.

you need to know which partitions 1-14 represent for that to even happen.

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2015, 05:43 PM
(21-06-2015, 09:50 AM)gursewak tried aio flasher it only support 1 system img file only.

i meant for the system.img you created. not the ROM you downloaded

Note!
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
21-06-2015, 06:50 PM

didn't understood 1st one.how to know that?

created ROM shows size too large .
its 530mb but fastboot shows it support 288 mb only.
earlier when phone was working it showed system partition is 1gb in size.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next