Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Tecno M3 is displaying distorted screen
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My Tecno M3 is displaying distorted screen

My Tecno M3 is displaying distorted screen

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
hajson5
hajson5
hajson5
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2015, 04:18 PM

Hello i was using a custom rom on my tecno M3, and now i wanna sell the fone so i decided to flash a stock rom i downloaded from hovateck using sp flash tool,everything went smoothly buh wen i turn on the fone ,it displayed a distorted screen buh i can hear the boot sound,infact wen it finished booting i was able to receive a call,so it looks everything is working fine except the display,i flashed it again and still the same display issue,i need yur help guys
hajson5
hajson5
hajson5
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2015, 04:26 PM
And i'm trying to download other rom backups googledrive is saying i dnt have access
hajson5
hajson5
hajson5
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2015, 08:52 PM
i urgently need permission to download both old and new m3 stock rom cuz ryt now i am clueless on wat to do ,so i am trying anything to get back my fone to its normal state,here is my gmail ahmadmmg5@gmail.com,hovatek pls reply,i dnt wanna loose my fone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2015, 09:51 PM
(20-06-2015, 04:18 PM)hajson5 Hello i was using a custom rom on my tecno M3, and now i wanna sell the fone so i decided to flash a stock rom i downloaded from hovateck using sp flash tool,everything went smoothly buh wen i turn on the fone ,it displayed a distorted screen buh i can hear the boot sound,infact wen it finished booting i was able to receive a call,so it looks everything is working fine except the display,i flashed it again and still the same display issue,i need yur help guys

obviously, you flashed the wrong M3 ROM to your phone; there are 3 different types
1. was your phone originally running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
2. if its 4.2, check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html if its old or new OS 
3. which of our M3 ROMs did you flash

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hajson5
hajson5
hajson5
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2015, 11:09 PM

(20-06-2015, 09:51 PM)hovatek
(20-06-2015, 04:18 PM)hajson5 Hello i was using a custom rom on my tecno M3, and now i wanna sell the fone so i decided to flash a stock rom i downloaded from hovateck using sp flash tool,everything went smoothly buh wen i turn on the fone ,it displayed a distorted screen buh i can hear the boot sound,infact wen it finished booting i was able to receive a call,so it looks everything is working fine except the display,i flashed it again and still the same display issue,i need yur help guys

obviously, you flashed the wrong M3 ROM to your phone; there are 3 different types
1. was your phone originally running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
2. if its 4.2, check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html if its old or new OS 
3. which of our M3 ROMs did you flash

well to be sincere i dnt rily knw whether its 4.2 or 4.4,i actually i got the fone 4 days ago,as soon as i got home i flashed the fone with a custom rom called (Drodbridge) L kitpop rom because i'm a fan of custom roms,buh earlier today i decided to revert back to stock bcz i want to sell it,i got the rom from http://amparasroms.blogspot.com/2014/12/...vices.html (sorry i said i got the rom from hovatek in my earlier post),so i dnt knw whether their rom is for old or new m3,the best option for me now is to try all
the different roms since i dnt knw which version is originaly on itb4 i flashed a custon rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2015, 04:34 PM
(20-06-2015, 11:09 PM)hajson5 well to be sincere i dnt rily knw whether its 4.2 or 4.4,i actually i got the fone 4 days ago,as soon as i got home i flashed the fone with a custom rom called (Drodbridge) L kitpop rom because i'm a fan of custom roms,buh earlier today i decided to revert back to stock bcz i want to sell it,i got the rom from http://amparasroms.blogspot.com/2014/12/...vices.html (sorry i said i got the rom from hovatek in my earlier post),so i dnt knw whether their rom is for old or new m3,the best option for me now is to try all
the different roms since i dnt knw which version is originaly on itb4 i flashed a custon rom

lets shelf the trial and error for now, its not a great idea this early.
you said you got the phone, didnt it come with a pack? the version of Android should've been written on it
that ROM was developed by Olang and here's one of his threads @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1137.html . you should ask him what variant of M3 the ROM was developed for
This post was last modified: 21-06-2015, 04:45 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hajson5
hajson5
hajson5
Enthusiastic Member
21-06-2015, 08:45 PM
(21-06-2015, 04:34 PM)hovatek
(20-06-2015, 11:09 PM)hajson5 well to be sincere i dnt rily knw whether its 4.2 or 4.4,i actually i got the fone 4 days ago,as soon as i got home i flashed the fone with a custom rom called (Drodbridge) L kitpop rom because i'm a fan of custom roms,buh earlier today i decided to revert back to stock bcz i want to sell it,i got the rom from http://amparasroms.blogspot.com/2014/12/...vices.html (sorry i said i got the rom from hovatek in my earlier post),so i dnt knw whether their rom is for old or new m3,the best option for me now is to try all

lets shelf the trial and error for now, its not a great idea this early.
you said you got the phone, didnt it come with a pack? the version of Android should've been written on it
that ROM was developed by Olang and here's one of his threads @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1137.html . you should ask him what variant of M3 the ROM was developed for
like i said earlier i knw nothing about the fone cuz its not new,i bought it from gsm village,the fone didnt come with pack or anything and as soon as i got home i downloaded a custom rom and flashed it without checking the os version,everything went smoothly until wen i decided to revert back to stock i encountered.i never knew there are different types of M3 until wen this problem happened,so my only hope and my only option is hovatek cuz that's the only place i can find different stock roms for the m3,i've searched many websites and the only thing they provide is links to your roms which requires your permission,so pls grant me permission to your roms,plssssss,and ive checked on Olang, he was last seen 5 days ago
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2015, 10:48 AM
(21-06-2015, 08:45 PM)hajson5 like i said earlier i knw nothing about the fone cuz its not new,i bought it from gsm village,the fone didnt come with pack or anything and as soon as i got home i downloaded a custom rom and flashed it without checking the os version,everything went smoothly until wen i decided to revert back to stock i encountered.i never knew there are different types of M3 until wen this problem happened,so my only hope and my only option is hovatek cuz that's the only place i can find different stock roms for the m3,i've searched many websites and the only thing they provide is links to your roms which requires your permission,so pls grant me permission to your roms,plssssss,and ive checked on Olang, he was last seen 5 days ago

hmm... Ok. we'll start with M3 4.2 Old OS
supply a gmail address

Note!
hajson5
hajson5
hajson5
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2015, 10:51 AM
(22-06-2015, 10:48 AM)hovatek
(21-06-2015, 08:45 PM)hajson5 like i said earlier i knw nothing about the fone cuz its not new,i bought it from gsm village,the fone didnt come with pack or anything and as soon as i got home i downloaded a custom rom and flashed it without checking the os version,everything went smoothly until wen i decided to revert back to stock i encountered.i never knew there are different types of M3 until wen this problem happened,so my only hope and my only option is hovatek cuz that's the only place i can find different stock roms for the m3,i've searched many websites and the only thing they provide is links to your roms which requires your permission,so pls grant me permission to your roms,plssssss,and ive checked on Olang, he was last seen 5 days ago

hmm... Ok. we'll start with M3 4.2 Old OS
supply a gmail address

heres my gmail ahmadmmg5@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2015, 03:32 PM

(22-06-2015, 10:51 AM)hajson5 heres my gmail ahmadmmg5@gmail.com

granted for old m4 4.2! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next