Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my to p5 only show lines with dim-white background,won't boot
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] my to p5 only show lines with dim-white background,won't boot

[Please help] my to p5 only show lines with dim-white background,won't boot

Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Enthusiastic Member
26-06-2015, 07:28 PM

Pls sir, I have Tecno p5 (old).
I was trying to flash it due to antivirus and malfunctioning. So tried flashing it with sp-flash tool, without loading the necessary files, as a result it was completely dead, but after I got some exmplanation in your tutorial, I downloaded the back up files (I.e. Preloader, ubr, recovery etc. EXCEPT... Android, cache and Userdata). So I flashed it with those files, after the flashing was successful, the phone now respond and vibrate when the power botton is pressed, but I won't boot inot Tecno logo, its only display dim-white with lines of different colors at the center of the screen.
Pls what should I do to have this phone back to life?
And pls, help me with the full back up flash files. Most especially, ANDROID, CACHE and USERDATA flash files.
It is old tecno p5 with blue TECNO logo.
Here is my gmail.......(uniquebayus@gmaiL.com ).
I appreciate all your effort so far. Pls, I will be grateful and happy if you can help me out. Thanks In anvance! God bless you with more wisdom!!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-06-2015, 09:12 PM
(26-06-2015, 07:28 PM)Unique_Bayus Pls sir, I have Tecno p5 (old).
I was trying to flash it due to antivirus and malfunctioning. So tried flashing it with sp-flash tool, without loading the necessary files, as a result it was completely dead, but after I got some exmplanation in your tutorial, I downloaded the back up files (I.e. Preloader, ubr, recovery etc. EXCEPT... Android, cache and Userdata). So I flashed it with those files, after the flashing was successful, the phone now respond and vibrate when the power botton is pressed, but I won't boot inot Tecno logo, its only display dim-white with lines of different colors at the center of the screen.
Pls what should I do to have this phone back to life?
And pls, help me with the full back up flash files. Most especially, ANDROID, CACHE and USERDATA flash files.
It is old tecno p5 with blue TECNO logo.
Here is my gmail.......(uniquebayus@gmaiL.com ).
I appreciate all your effort so far. Pls, I will be grateful and happy if you can help me out. Thanks In anvance! God bless you with more wisdom!!!!

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.