Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H7 android.com.phone stopped
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno H7 android.com.phone stopped

[Please help] Tecno H7 android.com.phone stopped

felixmegion
felixmegion
felixmegion
Enthusiastic Member
27-06-2015, 09:57 AM

Hi!

My mom has a Tecno H7 phone and just yesterday, the android.com.phone has stopped error message appears everytime she receives a call. I have tried resetting the phone to factory settings multiple times already, but still it does not work.

My last try after factory-resetting the phone worked, but when I open up play store, it updated apps, and then the error appeared again.

Also another thing that bothers me, is that there is a birthday gift icon appearing on the home screen and when you tap on it, it opens up an ad. 

I have also read from another post here that you need to install a backup rom so I'll leave my email here.
felixmegion097@gmail.com

Help appreciated,
Thanks
This post was last modified: 27-06-2015, 10:21 AM by felixmegion.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-06-2015, 11:21 AM
(27-06-2015, 09:57 AM)felixmegion Hi!

My mom has a Tecno H7 phone and just yesterday, the android.com.phone has stopped error message appears everytime she receives a call. I have tried resetting the phone to factory settings multiple times already, but still it does not work.

My last try after factory-resetting the phone worked, but when I open up play store, it updated apps, and then the error appeared again.

Also another thing that bothers me, is that there is a birthday gift icon appearing on the home screen and when you tap on it, it opens up an ad. 

I have also read from another post here that you need to install a backup rom so I'll leave my email here.
felixmegion097@gmail.com

Help appreciated,
Thanks

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
felixmegion
felixmegion
felixmegion
Enthusiastic Member
27-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks! I have now flashed the stock rom from this site. No bloatware, good.

However, I have encountered a new problem. In the WIFI selection, there is an NVRAM Error 0x10, and also the sim shows Invalid IMEI.

I have already read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-117.html but the MAC address changes everytime I reboot.
This post was last modified: 27-06-2015, 02:34 PM by felixmegion.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-06-2015, 05:10 PM
(27-06-2015, 02:33 PM)felixmegion Thanks! I have now flashed the stock rom from this site. No bloatware, good.

However, I have encountered a new problem. In the WIFI selection, there is an NVRAM Error 0x10, and also the sim shows Invalid IMEI.

I have already read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-117.html but the MAC address changes everytime I reboot.

first, fix the Null IMEI using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
ensure to change the file permission in both guides

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
felixmegion
felixmegion
felixmegion
Enthusiastic Member
27-06-2015, 05:24 PM

I only have 1 IMEI Code on the back of the phone. All the guides I have read asks for 2. and which method do you suggest I do? So for example, If i use the mobile uncle, i would just put the same imei on both the "IMEI1" and "IMEI2"?

*edit*
THANKS! The phone now has the proper IMEI (i just put the same imei in 1 and 2).
Now my next problems are
1. the NVRAM error in the wifi selection (which i could totally ignore).
2. changing the serial number to the one written behind the phone (which is a 4 character code, very different from the 0123456789ABCDEF on the current rom)
This post was last modified: 27-06-2015, 05:46 PM by felixmegion.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-06-2015, 06:16 PM
(27-06-2015, 05:24 PM)felixmegion I only have 1 IMEI Code on the back of the phone. All the guides I have read asks for 2. and which method do you suggest I do? So for example, If i use the mobile uncle, i would just put the same imei on both the "IMEI1" and "IMEI2"?

*edit*
THANKS! The phone now has the proper IMEI (i just put the same imei in 1 and 2).
Now my next problems are
1. the NVRAM error in the wifi selection (which i could totally ignore).
2. changing the serial number to the one written behind the phone (which is a 4 character code, very different from the 0123456789ABCDEF on the current rom)

create new threads for these to avoid a mixup
BTW, you should use two different IMEIs to avoid any clash

Note!
felixmegion
felixmegion
felixmegion
Enthusiastic Member
27-06-2015, 06:26 PM
(27-06-2015, 06:16 PM)hovatek BTW, you should use two different IMEIs to avoid any clash

where do I even magically get it? there is only one code in the back. and i can properly call each of the 2 sims so maybe it isn't a problem  Huh
This post was last modified: 27-06-2015, 06:28 PM by felixmegion.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2015, 10:00 AM
(27-06-2015, 06:26 PM)felixmegion where do I even magically get it? there is only one code in the back. and i can properly call each of the 2 sims so maybe it isn't a problem  Huh

yea, I guess it isnt

Note!