Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Tecno S9 CWM recovery image
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno S9 CWM recovery image

Tecno S9 CWM recovery image

hackerlet
hackerlet
hackerlet
Enthusiastic Member
23-06-2015, 06:43 AM

Pls,can you help with CWM recovery image for Tecno s9 ? I want to flash it via Mobile Uncle  Undecided
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-06-2015, 11:45 AM
(23-06-2015, 06:43 AM)hackerlet Pls,can you help with CWM recovery image for Tecno s9 ? I want to flash it via Mobile Uncle  Undecided

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hackerlet
hackerlet
hackerlet
Enthusiastic Member
26-06-2015, 01:18 AM
hovatekhackerletPls,can you help with CWM recovery image for Tecno s9 ? I want to flash it via Mobile Uncle  follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Pls,i tried using mtk droid tools but i kept getting errors severally. However,i was able to backup through mtk. I have two recovery.img files of 6mb and one of 4.5mb. i'd rather that of 6mb were the good file,however i still need to ask.

And is there any negative flashing an incomplete recovery.img file...
hackerlet
hackerlet
hackerlet
Enthusiastic Member
26-06-2015, 06:32 AM
Pls,can i get access to the mtk backup for tecno s9 so i'll just let extract and flash the recovery.img with mobile uncle
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-06-2015, 11:03 AM

(26-06-2015, 01:18 AM)hackerlet hovatekhackerletPls,can you help with CWM recovery image for Tecno s9 ? I want to flash it via Mobile Uncle  follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Pls,i tried using mtk droid tools but i kept getting errors severally. However,i was able to backup through mtk. I have two recovery.img files of 6mb and one of 4.5mb. i'd rather that of 6mb were the good file,however i still need to ask.

And is there any negative flashing an incomplete recovery.img file...

1. delete the two backups you created
2. delete the clockwormod folder in your phone's SD card
3. repeat the MTK droid tools backup
let me know when done

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-06-2015, 11:03 AM
(26-06-2015, 06:32 AM)hackerlet Pls,can i get access to the mtk backup for tecno s9 so i'll just let extract and flash the recovery.img with mobile uncle

the one on the stock ROM is stock recovery.img, not CWM recovery

Note!
hackerlet
hackerlet
hackerlet
Enthusiastic Member
28-06-2015, 01:06 AM
(26-06-2015, 11:03 AM)hovatek
(26-06-2015, 06:32 AM)hackerlet Pls,can i get access to the mtk backup for tecno s9 so i'll just let extract and flash the recovery.img with mobile uncle

the one on the stock ROM is stock recovery.img, not CWM recovery

The recovery has been flashed and cwm accessible, but only if i can boot to cwm from Mobile uncle tools. Tried booting it manually ( the power button and volume key) but i was led to a chinese recovery menu...Had to wait for the battery to drain before the phone could be accessed.
So,any solution that'll enable me boot manually to cwm ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2015, 11:09 AM
(28-06-2015, 01:06 AM)hackerlet The recovery has been flashed and cwm accessible, but only if i can boot to cwm from Mobile uncle tools. Tried booting it manually ( the power button and volume key) but i was led to a chinese recovery menu...Had to wait for the battery to drain before the phone could be accessed.

recovery is volume up + power , not volume down + power

Note!
hackerlet
hackerlet
hackerlet
Enthusiastic Member
28-06-2015, 09:21 PM
(28-06-2015, 11:09 AM)hovatek
(28-06-2015, 01:06 AM)hackerlet The recovery has been flashed and cwm accessible, but only if i can boot to cwm from Mobile uncle tools. Tried booting it manually ( the power button and volume key) but i was led to a chinese recovery menu...Had to wait for the battery to drain before the phone could be accessed.

recovery is volume up + power , not volume down + power

Thanks...it worked ☺