Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix X551- Privacy Protection Password
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix X551- Privacy Protection Password

[Please help] Infinix X551- Privacy Protection Password

riQ
riQ
riQ
28-06-2015, 07:10 AM

Hi I has security enabled on my My Infinix X551 and later swapped Sim cards, immediately it asked for some Privacy Protection Password which was sent to my wife's phone when I set it up but my wife set her phone to delete older messages so I am stuck 3 days now trying to figure out what to do because `i have very important stuff that I don't want to lose by formatting the phone.

Kindly advice.

My email address is riqkonzert@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2015, 11:22 AM
(28-06-2015, 07:10 AM)riQ Hi I has security enabled on my My Infinix X551 and later swapped Sim cards, immediately it asked for some Privacy Protection Password which was sent to my wife's phone when I set it up but my wife set her phone to delete older messages so I am stuck 3 days now trying to figure out what to do because `i have very important stuff that I don't want to lose by formatting the phone.

Kindly advice.

currently, formatting is required to remove the error.
was the phone rooted?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
riQ
riQ
riQ
28-06-2015, 12:41 PM
(28-06-2015, 11:22 AM)hovatek
(28-06-2015, 07:10 AM)riQ Hi I has security enabled on my My Infinix X551 and later swapped Sim cards, immediately it asked for some Privacy Protection Password which was sent to my wife's phone when I set it up but my wife set her phone to delete older messages so I am stuck 3 days now trying to figure out what to do because `i have very important stuff that I don't want to lose by formatting the phone.

Kindly advice.

currently, formatting is required to remove the error.
was the phone rooted?
Thank you for your speedy response...

What do you mean by Rooted?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2015, 02:40 PM
(28-06-2015, 12:41 PM)riQ Thank you for your speedy response...

What do you mean by Rooted?

since you're not familiar with the term, its unlikely you rooted it. you can learn about rooting @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-root...ithout-pc/

to fix privacy protection password errors, you'll need to format the phone. here's the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html (you can see the video)

since you have important stuff on the phone, it would help to know what kind of stuff they are and where they're saved.
this will help us map out a strategy to save those items and still fix the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.