Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I have inputed wrong pattern multiple times and still no access at all even trying to
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I have inputed wrong pattern multiple times and still no access at all even trying to

I have inputed wrong pattern multiple times and still no access at all even trying to

Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2015, 03:35 AM

I have exceeded the amount of times to input patterns and hence i have been logged out,intrestingly and very embarrased i have forgotten my gmail account used to register. i cannot access the hard reset hence i am stuck with flashing the entire phone . the phone is itel it1352. thanks my mail is dayoojojnr3080@gmail.com.. i need the pac files thanks a bunch u guys
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 01:24 PM
(05-07-2015, 03:35 AM)Flipponachi I have exceeded the amount of times to input patterns and hence i have been logged out,intrestingly and very embarrased i have forgotten my gmail account used to register. i cannot access the hard reset hence i am stuck with flashing the entire phone . the phone is itel it1352. thanks my mail is dayoojojnr3080@gmail.com.. i need the pac files thanks a bunch u guys

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash fdl 1&2 and userdata using Research Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2015, 08:36 PM
The researchdownload is not locating the phone and the phone only shows the startup screen, in other wwords am uunable to flash the phone at all with the application
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 10:21 AM
(05-07-2015, 08:36 PM)Flipponachi The researchdownload is not locating the phone and the phone only shows the startup screen, in other wwords am uunable to flash the phone at all with the application

did you install the drivers correctly? and did you follow the guide and see the video?
what exactly does research download tool show after loading the scatter file and clicking Start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
java.1337
java.1337
java.1337
Enthusiastic Member
06-07-2015, 10:22 AM

hold volume up or down and plug usb cable
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Flipponachi
Enthusiastic Member
06-07-2015, 08:47 PM
the research download manager keeps showing ready, waiting.. but no status bar is shown when the phone is connected. i just plug the phone into the computer switched off,and it just starts usb charging.....no flashing of whatsoever
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 09:39 AM
(06-07-2015, 08:47 PM)Flipponachi the research download manager keeps showing ready, waiting.. but no status bar is shown when the phone is connected. i just plug the phone into the computer switched off,and it just starts usb charging.....no flashing of whatsoever

ensure you installed the spreadtrum drivers as instructed in the guide then hold the volume decrease button while connecting the phoen to the PC for flashing
you could try volume increase too

Note!