Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Infinix X506 16G is completely dead after a wrong firmware upgrade.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Infinix X506 16G is completely dead after a wrong firmware upgrade.

My Infinix X506 16G is completely dead after a wrong firmware upgrade.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
passionpeter
passionpeter
passionpeter
05-07-2015, 11:23 AM

The phone was successfully rooted with kingsroot.apk after a while i tried remove unwanted applications and i mistakenly removed the default launcher, i was forced to reboot and the phone did not boot to menu anymore, the phone will open ultra power saving mode app and will never off/disable i can only make calls and read messages but i cant get to my phone menu.
So i decided to flash it with SP flashtool v3 no Stock ROM Backups and scatter file for the aforementioned phone, but i used another Scatter file from a friend with the same phone.
i received an error message from flashtool....(PMT CHANGED FOR THE ROM.. IT MUST BE DOWNLOADED) so i was told to click on firmware upgrade.
Now the phone is totally dead not coming up at all. Plsssssssssssssss help o.
this issue have caused me heart attack
This post was last modified: 05-07-2015, 02:26 PM by passionpeter.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 02:37 PM
(05-07-2015, 11:23 AM)passionpeter The phone was successfully rooted with kingsroot.apk after a while i tried remove unwanted applications and i mistakenly removed the default launcher, i was forced to reboot and the phone did not boot to menu anymore, the phone will open ultra power saving mode app and will never off/disable i can only make calls and read messages but i cant get to my phone menu.
So i decided to flash it with SP flashtool v3 no Stock ROM Backups and scatter file for the aforementioned phone, but i used another Scatter file from a friend with the same phone.
i received an error message from flashtool....(PMT CHANGED FOR THE ROM.. IT MUST BE DOWNLOADED) so i was told to click on firmware upgrade.

1. do you have the complete stock backup for the phone? if you do, list the files in it
2. supply a gmail address if you dont

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
passionpeter
passionpeter
passionpeter
05-07-2015, 02:43 PM
(05-07-2015, 02:37 PM)hovatek
(05-07-2015, 11:23 AM)passionpeter The phone was successfully rooted with kingsroot.apk after a while i tried remove unwanted applications and i mistakenly removed the default launcher, i was forced to reboot and the phone did not boot to menu anymore, the phone will open ultra power saving mode app and will never off/disable i can only make calls and read messages but i cant get to my phone menu.

1. do you have the complete stock backup for the phone? if you do, list the files in it
2. supply a gmail address if you dont

passionpeter009@gmail.com thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 07:36 PM
(05-07-2015, 02:43 PM)passionpeter passionpeter009@gmail.com thanks

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
passionpeter
passionpeter
passionpeter
05-07-2015, 07:51 PM

(05-07-2015, 07:36 PM)hovatek

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thank you sir, but i have tried the other rombackup uploaded here and i was able to flash the reloader.bin and now the charging light is on but i can not power the phone. its showing a blinking blank screen and even the charging light is going on and off since an hour ago...I am download your stock backup for infinix now worth 675m file size i hope it will boot my phone! beside should i still check the reloader.bin from the im downloading now when done?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 10:17 AM
(05-07-2015, 07:51 PM)passionpeter Thank you sir, but i have tried the other rombackup uploaded here and i was able to flash the reloader.bin and now the charging light is on but i can not power the phone. its showing a blinking blank screen and even the charging light is going on and off since an hour ago...I am download your stock backup for infinix now worth 675m file size i hope it will boot my phone! beside should i still check the reloader.bin from the im downloading now when done?

no preloader

Note!
passionpeter
passionpeter
passionpeter
06-07-2015, 10:50 AM
(05-07-2015, 07:51 PM)passionpeter
(05-07-2015, 07:36 PM)hovatek

Thank you sir, but i have tried the other rombackup uploaded here and i was able to flash the reloader.bin and now the charging light is on but i can not power the phone. its showing a blinking blank screen and even the charging light is going on and off since an hour ago...I am download your stock backup for infinix now worth 675m file size i hope it will boot my phone! beside should i still check the reloader.bin from the im downloading now when done?

Okay thanks.... the phone is successfully flashed now with the new rom and the battery charging is perfect, it also respond to power button and i can even boot to recovery mode but my phone stuck at infinix logo and restart many time... please what should i do?????
passionpeter
passionpeter
passionpeter
06-07-2015, 10:54 AM
(06-07-2015, 10:17 AM)hovatek
(05-07-2015, 07:51 PM)passionpeter Thank you sir, but i have tried the other rombackup uploaded here and i was able to flash the reloader.bin and now the charging light is on but i can not power the phone. its showing a blinking blank screen and even the charging light is going on and off since an hour ago...I am download your stock backup for infinix now worth 675m file size i hope it will boot my phone! beside should i still check the reloader.bin from the im downloading now when done?

no preloader
Okay thanks.... the phone is successfully flashed now with the new rom and the battery charging is perfect, it also respond to power button and i can even boot to recovery mode but my phone stuck at infinix logo and restart many time... please what should i do?????
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 02:13 PM
(06-07-2015, 10:54 AM)passionpeter Okay thanks.... the phone is successfully flashed now with the new rom and the battery charging is perfect, it also respond to power button and i can even boot to recovery mode but my phone stuck at infinix logo and restart many time... please what should i do?????

ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone then do a factory reset in recovery mode

Note!
passionpeter
passionpeter
passionpeter
06-07-2015, 06:53 PM

(06-07-2015, 02:13 PM)hovatek
(06-07-2015, 10:54 AM)passionpeter Okay thanks.... the phone is successfully flashed now with the new rom and the battery charging is perfect, it also respond to power button and i can even boot to recovery mode but my phone stuck at infinix logo and restart many time... please what should i do?????

ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone then do a factory reset in recovery mode

Wow! HOVATEK is the best, my phone is alive again working perfectly now. Thanks alot Big Grin Smile
Pages (2): 1 2 Next