Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno F5 wont boot when I try to switch it on while charging
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My tecno F5 wont boot when I try to switch it on while charging

My tecno F5 wont boot when I try to switch it on while charging

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
frankskaf
frankskaf
frankskaf
03-07-2015, 10:44 AM

Please help me, I have a Tecno F5, my battery got drain and I shut it down at 2%, while charging it, I wanted to power it on at about 20% but to my surprise it hanged showing only the charging icon for about 30 seconds. After this, I removed the battery and reinserted it back to the phone, it will just show Tecno logo for 5 seconds and restart, it keeps restarting continuously. Please help me with the Tecno F5 Mtk backup file in other to be able to flash the phone. Thank you very much sir. My email is "uniquetechnicalservices@gmail.com"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2015, 02:13 PM
(03-07-2015, 10:44 AM)frankskaf Please help me, I have a Tecno F5, my battery got drain and I shut it down at 2%, while charging it, I wanted to power it on at about 20% but to my surprise it hanged showing only the charging icon for about 30 seconds. After this, I removed the battery and reinserted it back to the phone, it will just show Tecno logo for 5 seconds and restart, it keeps restarting continuously. Please help me with the Tecno F5 Mtk backup file in other to be able to flash the phone. Thank you very much sir. My email is "uniquetechnicalservices@gmail.com"

you should try formatting your SD card then a factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power) and eMMC wipe in factory mode (vol down +power)
proceed with flashing if they fail
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
frankskaf
frankskaf
frankskaf
05-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Hello, please after flashing my Tecno F5 with the MTK backup I downloaded, the phone boot down normally but it doesn't detected the two sim card. It was working perfectly before it failed to bootup. I don't know may be the issue was caused by the file I used for flashing it or it is an hardware issue. Please help me out.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 02:04 PM
(05-07-2015, 10:25 AM)frankskaf Hello, please after flashing my Tecno F5 with the MTK backup I downloaded, the phone boot down normally but it doesn't detected the two sim card. It was working perfectly before it failed to bootup. I don't know may be the issue was caused by the file I used for flashing it or it is an hardware issue. Please help me out.

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
frankskaf
frankskaf
frankskaf
06-07-2015, 04:55 AM

Please, my problem ain't solved. After flashing the phone, it display null for serial number and simcard is not detected. I follow the steps @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116...RYILp.dpuf "
I pasted the file with Rom tool box lite, set permission and reboot, the prob is still the same.
But to my surprise, when I got to about phone, it doesn't show unknown baseband. The baseband was correct. Please help me, thanks sir.
tlord
tlord
tlord
06-07-2015, 06:44 AM
please grant me f5 peemission
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 12:05 PM
(06-07-2015, 06:44 AM)tlord please grant me f5 peemission

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
ensure to supply a gmail address in the thread you create and explain whats wrong with your F5

Note!
frankskaf
frankskaf
frankskaf
14-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Please sir, I have itel 1353 with. Too many pattern attempts, please I need the pac file to flash the phone
tlord
tlord
tlord
15-07-2015, 07:04 AM
frankskaf reset the phone using volume up +power button and select hard reset
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2015, 11:57 AM

(06-07-2015, 04:55 AM)frankskaf Please, my problem ain't solved. After flashing the phone, it display null for serial number and simcard is not detected. I follow the steps @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116...RYILp.dpuf  "
I pasted the file with Rom tool box lite, set permission and reboot, the prob is still the same.
But to my surprise, when I got to about phone, it doesn't show unknown baseband. The baseband was correct. Please help me, thanks sir.

try other IMEI fixing methods at that same guide

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next