Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hovetek i'm dieing here o, almost dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

hovetek i'm dieing here o, almost dead

hovetek i'm dieing here o, almost dead

kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
11-07-2015, 05:13 PM

please, hovatek since sunday that i started the downloading of the tecno p5plus stock rom it has not download successful, the file size is 733mb whch i think is heavy, any time it reaches 350mb the downloading stop, dz is how it has been doing till my 2gb exhausted, i was fraustrated downcasted cos i tot it wil be what i wl finishes a day bt turn out to take 5days and not successful. if it is time i av money i wld av ask of ur account to pay for d stock rom dat has small size. please sir please sir, help me i am foneless nw, the system i am using i borow it, tecno p5+(plus)stock rom.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2015, 08:31 PM
(11-07-2015, 05:13 PM)kaybiel4u please, hovatek since sunday that i started the downloading of the tecno p5plus stock rom it has not download successful, the file size is 733mb whch i think is heavy, any time it reaches 350mb the downloading stop, dz is how it has been doing till my 2gb exhausted, i was fraustrated downcasted cos i tot it wil be what i wl finishes a day bt turn out to take 5days and not successful. if it is time i av money i wld av ask of ur account to pay for d stock rom dat has small size. please sir please sir, help me i am foneless nw, the system i am using i borow it, tecno p5+(plus)stock rom.

really sorry you're having difficulty downloading.
unfortunately, we can only re-upload to a different file hosting service for Premium members (https://premium.hovatek.com) in such a situation

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
11-07-2015, 09:29 PM
alright, can i keep trying
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 08:59 AM
(11-07-2015, 09:29 PM)kaybiel4u alright, can i keep trying

yes, you can. 
try to use a stronger internet connection and google chrome if you can get it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.