Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Issues with booting my F7 after flashing and formatting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Issues with booting my F7 after flashing and formatting

[Please help] Issues with booting my F7 after flashing and formatting

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2015, 02:34 PM

(15-07-2015, 10:18 AM)omotola olagunju Admin i really appreciate your help but i have answered. Am am no longer at that stage i have formatted the phone. I am now at the stage of flashing but not getting the right stuff to flash because i used the last one you provided. Please help.
I need your language to be as clear as possible.
What exactly is the phone showing at the moment once you boot it? you can take a picture and upload it then please do.
This post was last modified: 15-07-2015, 02:36 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
15-07-2015, 02:49 PM
(15-07-2015, 02:34 PM)hovatek
(15-07-2015, 10:18 AM)omotola olagunju Admin i really appreciate your help but i have answered. Am am no longer at that stage i have formatted the phone. I am now at the stage of flashing but not getting the right stuff to flash because i used the last one you provided. Please help.
I need your language to be as clear as possible.
What exactly is the phone showing at the moment once you boot it? you can take a picture and upload it then please do.

Hova, The phone is at home, but this is exactly what its doing please: When i boot into recovery now and flash what i have flashed into the the phone with the sp flash tool. It vibrates and shows me tecno logo on the screen and the recovery mode, fastboot mode and normal mode would transparently show at the background and then suddenly evrytin dissapears and the screen shows a android dummy lying down with its opened tummy facing up and a yellow danger sign above it. I hope this detailed explanation helps u i helping me please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2015, 06:12 PM
(15-07-2015, 02:49 PM)omotola olagunju Hova, The phone is at home, but this is exactly what its doing please: When i boot into recovery now and flash what i have flashed into the the phone with the sp flash tool. It vibrates and shows me tecno logo on the screen and the recovery mode, fastboot mode and normal mode would transparently show at the background and then suddenly evrytin dissapears and the screen shows a android dummy lying down with its opened tummy facing up and a yellow danger sign above it. I hope this detailed explanation helps u i helping me please

your choice of words is kind of confusing.....really.
here's what i need you to do.
1. insert a formatted memory card into the phone
2. load the scatter file in SP flash tool and tell me which items are ticked and which arent ticked
3. proceed with flashing and tell me if it was successful with the green OK sign
4. power up the phone normally (without pressing the volume button) and let me know how the phone behaves
I hope i'm able to fully understand you this time around
This post was last modified: 15-07-2015, 06:14 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
16-07-2015, 06:41 AM
(15-07-2015, 06:12 PM)hovatek
(15-07-2015, 02:49 PM)omotola olagunju Hova, The phone is at home, but this is exactly what its doing please: When i boot into recovery now and flash what i have flashed into the the phone with the sp flash tool. It vibrates and shows me tecno logo on the screen and the recovery mode, fastboot mode and normal mode would transparently show at the background and then suddenly evrytin dissapears and the screen shows a android dummy lying down with its opened tummy facing up and a yellow danger sign above it. I hope this detailed explanation helps u i helping me please

your choice of words is kind of confusing.....really.
here's what i need you to do.
1. insert a formatted memory card into the phone
2. load the scatter file in SP flash tool and tell me which items are ticked and which arent ticked
3. proceed with flashing and tell me if it was successful with the green OK sign
4. power up the phone normally (without pressing the volume button) and let me know how the phone behaves
I hope i'm able to fully understand you this time around

Done as instructed. Dsp_bl did not load because its not included in the files you gave me access to. I have booted normally too. It just shows a rolling androind coin. Can you please grant me access to a dsp_bl file for f7 4.1. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2015, 11:26 AM

(16-07-2015, 06:41 AM)omotola olagunju Done as instructed.  Dsp_bl did not load because its not included in the files you gave me access to. I have booted normally too.  It just shows a rolling androind coin.  Can you please grant me access to a dsp_bl file for f7 4.1. Thanks

forget dsp_bl for now
let me see a picture of this rolling Android coin

Note!
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
17-07-2015, 05:07 PM
(16-07-2015, 11:26 AM)hovatek
(16-07-2015, 06:41 AM)omotola olagunju Done as instructed.  Dsp_bl did not load because its not included in the files you gave me access to. I have booted normally too.  It just shows a rolling androind coin.  Can you please grant me access to a dsp_bl file for f7 4.1. Thanks

forget dsp_bl for now
let me see a picture of this rolling Android coin

This is the rolling android coin i saw after booting.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20150716_202222.jpg
Size: 344.74 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2015, 08:13 PM
(17-07-2015, 05:07 PM)omotola olagunju This is the rolling android coin i saw after booting.

the phone is stuck at boot animation / logo
try doing a factory reset in recovery mode.
if that doesnt fix it then you'll need to get an alternative F7 stock backup to flash to the phone

Note!
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
18-07-2015, 01:19 AM
(17-07-2015, 08:13 PM)hovatek
(17-07-2015, 05:07 PM)omotola olagunju This is the rolling android coin i saw after booting.

the phone is stuck at boot animation / logo
try doing a factory reset in recovery mode.
if that doesnt fix it then you'll need to get an alternative F7 stock backup to flash to the phone

Please can you kindly state d steps i doing a factory reset with recovery because when i boot into recivery i see only three modes: recovery, flashboot and normal.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-07-2015, 11:49 AM
(18-07-2015, 01:19 AM)omotola olagunju Please can you kindly state d steps i doing a factory reset with recovery because when i boot into recivery i see only three modes: recovery, flashboot and normal.

select recovery
then in recovery, select Wipe data / Factory reset

Note!
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
omotola olagunju
18-07-2015, 11:57 AM

(18-07-2015, 11:49 AM)hovatek
(18-07-2015, 01:19 AM)omotola olagunju Please can you kindly state d steps i doing a factory reset with recovery because when i boot into recivery i see only three modes: recovery, flashboot and normal.

select recovery
then in recovery, select Wipe data / Factory reset

Morning Hova, when i boot into recovery the d only thing next is to use the volume down button to access rocovery, when i do this i dont see anytin else than the tecno logo coming up n then the bricked droid dummy. Inother words i cant access the entire recovery. Please i need you to understand this. A good friend advised that my recovery is bad n i have to flash recovery only. So ss to do a wipe. Would this be true? Please if true can u gv me a recovery that i can flash? Or would the recoveries in the rom u av gvn me b the same he is talking about. This whole thing gets more frustrating daily i must confess not given up yet cos of ur help. Thanks
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next