Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Encryption unsuccessful for tecno m5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Encryption unsuccessful for tecno m5

Encryption unsuccessful for tecno m5

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
shantimoore
shantimoore
shantimoore
Enthusiastic Member
19-07-2015, 10:04 PM

Sir, I have followed the link and I was unable to flash my tecno m5. Pls is that any thing I can do or you can give me to make it work.
Thanks

Sent from my TECNO F6 using Hovatek mobile
shantimoore
shantimoore
shantimoore
Enthusiastic Member
19-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Sir, please I have followed the link and I was still unable to flash my tecno m5 through all the means I used, like sp flash and all the method I saw through the link, the computer was unable to read they phone. Please if there's anything else I can do or you can do or give to help me with..
Thanks

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2015, 11:30 AM
(19-07-2015, 10:33 PM)shantimoore Sir, please I have followed the link and I was still unable to flash my tecno m5 through all the means I used, like sp flash and all the method I saw through the link, the computer was unable to read they phone. Please if there's anything else I can do or you can do or give to help me with..
Thanks

hope you know you're supposed to install vcom drivers usingĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html before using SP flash tool? and did you see the Sp flash tool video?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2