Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Complaint] am a premium member but cant download some new itel files
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Complaint] am a premium member but cant download some new itel files

[Complaint] am a premium member but cant download some new itel files

omoabugan
omoabugan
omoabugan
20-07-2015, 09:20 PM

Pls help me, i have not been able to download some itel files bcos of some restrictions. thanks Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-07-2015, 09:44 AM
(20-07-2015, 09:20 PM)omoabugan Pls help me, i have not been able to download some itel files bcos of some restrictions. thanks Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

they must be new uploads. just granted you download permission for all Itel files.
ensure you're logged into the gmail address you registered with.
Feel free to contact us via any of the platforms listed below for private support .
* Important: Please,send us your Phone number, BBM PIN and Skype ID for private support

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
omoabugan
omoabugan
omoabugan
23-11-2015, 09:47 PM
hello, for a very long time i have been having this issue with reseach download. wnenever i tried to flash a spd fone, it gives error when flashing system image and if i tried to use the latest version, it gives bkf_NV_W error. for example i wanted to flash itel
1701, version 2.9.9015 doesnt have a place to untick calibration etc under setting and it will always give that error. unless i use version 2.9.8004, which i will be able to untick those section and the flashing will start. but when it gets to system loading it will give timeout error. pls help. the initial problem of the fone is "setting closed" etc.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2015, 12:03 PM
(23-11-2015, 09:47 PM)omoabugan hello, for a very long time i have been having this issue with reseach download. wnenever i tried to flash a spd fone, it gives error when flashing system image and if i tried to use the latest version, it gives bkf_NV_W error. for example i wanted to flash itel
1701, version 2.9.9015 doesnt have a place to untick calibration etc under setting and it will always give that error. unless i use version 2.9.8004, which i will be able to untick those section and the flashing will start. but when it gets to system loading it will give timeout error. pls help. the initial problem of the fone is "setting closed" etc.

Have you tried both variants?

* Important: Please,send us your Phone number, BBM PIN and Skype ID for private support

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.