Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Error Codes] List of sp flash tool error codes, meanings & how to fix (solution)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Error Codes] List of sp flash tool error codes, meanings & how to fix (solution)

[Error Codes] List of sp flash tool error codes, meanings & how to fix (solution)

Pages (39): Previous 110 11 12 13 1439 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-09-2014, 08:56 PM

(22-09-2014, 06:04 PM)Agumba1 YEAH!
Finally worked. Thanks a bunch Hovatek. I truly appreciate your help. My phone is now as good as new. I'm gonna need guidelines on how to zip and upload all backups.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

you're welcome. now, you're the hope of other f5 users with bricked phones

1. take out 2 hours to use the phone and confirm its in perfect condition
2. Open the memory card of the phone > clockworkmod folder > backup folder > move everything there elsewhere and make sure its empty
3. Open the mtk droid tools folder > backups > move everything there elsewhere and make sure its empty
4. Make an mtk backup of your phone using this guide @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
5. List the files / folders inside the !files to flash folder
6. After the mtk backup, Open the memory card of the phone > clockworkmod folder > backup folder > you should see a folder named as numbers, list the files inside

....standing by

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Agumba1
Agumba1
Agumba1
23-09-2014, 04:12 PM
(22-09-2014, 08:56 PM)hovatek
(22-09-2014, 06:04 PM)Agumba1 YEAH!
Finally worked. Thanks a bunch Hovatek. I truly appreciate your help. My phone is now as good as new. I'm gonna need guidelines on how to zip and upload all backups.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

you're welcome. now, you're the hope of other f5 users with bricked phones

1. take out 2 hours to use the phone and confirm its in perfect condition
2. Open the memory card of the phone > clockworkmod folder > backup folder > move everything there elsewhere and make sure its empty
3. Open the mtk droid tools folder > backups > move everything there elsewhere and make sure its empty
4. Make an mtk backup of your phone using this guide @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
5. List the files / folders inside the !files to flash folder
6. After the mtk backup, Open the memory card of the phone > clockworkmod folder > backup folder > you should see a folder named as numbers, list the files inside

....standing by

But I already made an mtk backup on Sunday. Do need 2 make another 1?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2014, 04:32 PM
(23-09-2014, 04:12 PM)Agumba1 But I already made an mtk backup on Sunday. Do need 2 make another 1?

The backup you made was just a precautionary measure in case something went wrong. besides, it'll have the same logo issue you were to battling. now that your phone is ok, what is required is the backup in it's current state. please, ensure not to mix up the backups.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2014, 04:34 PM
you understand right?
This post was last modified: 23-09-2014, 04:38 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Agumba1
Agumba1
Agumba1
23-09-2014, 09:25 PM

Yeah! I do understand. Means I'll v 2 restore 2 factory again then coz my installed user apps are to many 2 be in d backup.
Is there an alternative?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2014, 11:37 PM
(23-09-2014, 09:25 PM)Agumba1 Yeah! I do understand. Means I'll v 2 restore 2 factory again then coz my installed user apps are to many 2 be in d backup.
Is there an alternative?

You can do a cwm backup before factory reset and keep it in a folder named 'temp' on your PC. Then restore your phone to factory state and do necessary backups. after all the backups are complete, restore your cwm backup in the 'temp' folder. you wont lose anything

Note!
Agumba1
Agumba1
Agumba1
24-09-2014, 07:32 AM
(23-09-2014, 11:37 PM)hovatek
(23-09-2014, 09:25 PM)Agumba1 Yeah! I do understand. Means I'll v 2 restore 2 factory again then coz my installed user apps are to many 2 be in d backup.
Is there an alternative?

You can do a cwm backup before factory reset and keep it in a folder named 'temp' on your PC. Then restore your phone to factory state and do necessary backups. after all the backups are complete, restore your cwm backup in the 'temp' folder. you wont lose anything
Dtz perfect. Lemme carry on then.
immanuelsons
immanuelsons
immanuelsons
01-10-2014, 12:02 PM
I have tried everything possible to flash my phone via sp flash tools.. I downloaded the stock rom for my tecno phantom A+ from this site.. But after flashing, my phone went blank , it turned on but didn't show the boot logo at all. Just blurred screen. What did I do wrong? I downloaded the stock mtk backup of my phone from your site.. Every file I used from this site.. Pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-10-2014, 12:22 PM
(01-10-2014, 12:02 PM)immanuelsons I have tried everything possible to flash my phone via sp flash tools.. I downloaded the stock rom for my tecno phantom A+ from this site.. But after flashing, my phone went blank , it turned on but didn't show the boot logo at all. Just blurred screen. What did I do wrong? I downloaded the stock mtk backup of my phone from your site.. Every file I used from this site.. Pls help

upload a picture of the screen when you boot so we see

Note!
hkm1175
hkm1175
hkm1175
02-10-2014, 06:20 AM

hi,first thank u for your work in this site and sorry for my bad english,
still have a problem with my phone model:ICE-PHONE MINI with an MTK6572,so i've brick it after i flash  a "wrong recovery"
and now i'm trying to unbrick using sp-flash tool 3.1332 but it failed with error(2004)" here is the log file if needed
so please help me if you can...thank you
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3e4gQ7...sp=sharing
Pages (39): Previous 110 11 12 13 1439 Next