Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung Galaxy SM-T531 (Tab4)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung Galaxy SM-T531 (Tab4)

Samsung Galaxy SM-T531 (Tab4)

kainji1
kainji1
kainji1
30-07-2015, 05:18 PM

Hello sir; good evening sir, my Samsung started behaving any how after installing simple server on it; so dis morning by 5am after I pray, I removed the phone from the charger and wat I saw is (Device Memory Damaged....... (the data partition has been corrupted. You need to reset your device to factory default. This will erase all your data) I did all the method by holding the power and down volume; the cwm doesn't even work; and I download the completed firmware version 4.4.2 and 5.0.1 still doesn't work; pls sir need an urgent help from u.....thnk u

Sent from my Teecno F7 using Hovatek mobile
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
30-07-2015, 09:17 PM
(30-07-2015, 05:18 PM)kainji1 Hello sir; good evening sir, my Samsung started behaving any how after installing simple server on it; so dis morning by 5am after I pray, I removed the phone from the charger and wat I saw is (Device Memory Damaged....... (the data partition has been corrupted. You need to reset your device to factory default. This will erase all your data) I did all the method by holding the power and down volume; the cwm doesn't even work; and I download the completed firmware version 4.4.2 and 5.0.1 still doesn't work; pls sir need an urgent help from u.....thnk u

Sent from my Teecno F7 using Hovatek mobile

what method did you use in flashing the firmware and did you get any error message

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
josh obuvie
josh obuvie
josh obuvie
12-04-2018, 02:21 AM
i have the same issue tried the same methods but nothing works.do you have any solution?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2018, 11:38 AM
(12-04-2018, 02:21 AM)josh obuvie i have the same issue tried the same methods but nothing works.do you have any solution?

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.