Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno H3 not booting into Stock recovery again
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno H3 not booting into Stock recovery again

[Please help] Tecno H3 not booting into Stock recovery again

Phemmy
Phemmy
Phemmy
05-08-2015, 03:09 AM

My tecno h3 though still working perfectly well has stopped to boot into stock recovery. weather I use application like mobile uncle or I try it manually by using the volume up plus power button, the same thing happens - it powers on. Please, some should kindly help. This started when I was trying to flash in a cwm recovery img which was not even successful. 
Thanks in anticipation
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-08-2015, 12:57 PM
(05-08-2015, 03:09 AM)Phemmy My tecno h3 though still working perfectly well has stopped to boot into stock recovery. weather I use application like mobile uncle or I try it manually by using the volume up plus power button, the same thing happens - it powers on. Please, some should kindly help. This started when I was trying to flash in a cwm recovery img which was not even successful. 
Thanks in anticipation

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phemmy
Phemmy
Phemmy
05-08-2015, 05:20 PM
My Gmail address is aderibigbesulaiman2010@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2015, 11:34 AM
(05-08-2015, 05:20 PM)Phemmy My Gmail address is aderibigbesulaiman2010@gmail.com

granted! download Tecno H3 patch @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
in the patch folder, you'll find a recovery.img in the ctr_tecno_h3 folder. you can flash that to your phone and let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Phemmy
Phemmy
Phemmy
26-08-2015, 10:25 AM

Good morning sir,
I called you this morning concerning my phone(tecno h3) and you asked me to use the forum.
I tried flashing the recovery img in the stock rom you sent to me but with no success.while i was still at it,i unplugged the usb cord from my phone without disconnecting the phone from the mtk droid tools i was using then and i guess that action completely bricked the phone because the phone stops at the smartphone logo,goes off and comes back to the logo intermetently.
I tried flashing in the scattered file that came with the rom you sent to mail all to no avail.
I don't know how to go about the whole mess i put myself in now.i had to borrow this java phone i'm using to send this.
Waiting for your candid assistance with a lot of anticipation.
Thanks in advance!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2015, 03:06 PM
(26-08-2015, 10:25 AM)Phemmy Good morning sir,
I called you this morning concerning my phone(tecno h3) and you asked me to use the forum.
I tried flashing the recovery img in the stock rom you sent to me but with no success.while i was still at it,i unplugged the usb cord from my phone without disconnecting the phone from the mtk droid tools i was using then and i guess that action completely bricked the phone because the phone stops at the smartphone logo,goes off and comes back to the logo intermetently.
I tried flashing in the scattered file that came with the rom you sent to mail all to no avail.
I don't know how to go about the whole mess i put myself in now.i had to borrow this java phone i'm using to send this.
Waiting for your candid assistance with a lot of anticipation.
Thanks in advance!

keep the H3 patch folder very well, you'll need it. 
download the H3 MTK backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
if successful, the phone should be stuck at Tecno logo
waiting....

Note!