Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help me fix my TECNO Y5 stuck at bootloader
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Help me fix my TECNO Y5 stuck at bootloader

[Please help] Help me fix my TECNO Y5 stuck at bootloader

iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
05-08-2015, 11:24 PM

Pls, I tried flashing a custom ROM on my TECNO Y5 but i mistakenly wiped system in advanced wipe in TWRP 2.8.1.0. When I tried to install the custom ROM,it keeps telling me md5 check failed countless times. I wasn't able to pass through boot-loader saying no OS installed. I also tried flashing with SP flash tool-It flashed but it didn't work. I also learnt about adb sideload, tried that to send the mtk backup to my phone cos TWRP wont mount SD card, it still didn't install the mtk backup even with md5 file inside keeps saying no md5 file. I also  created md5 for every file inside the mtk backup but it still keeps saying no md5 file found. WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE? PLEASE HELP ME URGENTLY COS I AM VERY FED UP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO O.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2015, 01:03 PM
(05-08-2015, 11:24 PM)iolamide Pls, I tried flashing a custom ROM on my TECNO Y5 but i mistakenly wiped system in advanced wipe in TWRP 2.8.1.0. When I tried to install the custom ROM,it keeps telling me md5 check failed countless times. I wasn't able to pass through boot-loader saying no OS installed. I also tried flashing with SP flash tool-It flashed but it didn't work. I also learnt about adb sideload, tried that to send the mtk backup to my phone cos TWRP wont mount SD card, it still didn't install the mtk backup even with md5 file inside keeps saying no md5 file. I also  created md5 for every file inside the mtk backup but it still keeps saying no md5 file found. WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE? PLEASE HELP ME URGENTLY COS I AM VERY FED UP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO O.

do you have the Y5 stock backup or access to a working Y5?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
07-08-2015, 05:37 PM
(06-08-2015, 01:03 PM)hovatek
(05-08-2015, 11:24 PM)iolamide Pls, I tried flashing a custom ROM on my TECNO Y5 but i mistakenly wiped system in advanced wipe in TWRP 2.8.1.0. When I tried to install the custom ROM,it keeps telling me md5 check failed countless times. I wasn't able to pass through boot-loader saying no OS installed. I also tried flashing with SP flash tool-It flashed but it didn't work. I also learnt about adb sideload, tried that to send the mtk backup to my phone cos TWRP wont mount SD card, it still didn't install the mtk backup even with md5 file inside keeps saying no md5 file. I also  created md5 for every file inside the mtk backup but it still keeps saying no md5 file found. WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE? PLEASE HELP ME URGENTLY COS I AM VERY FED UP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO O.

do you have the Y5 stock backup or access to a working Y5?

I have access to a working TECNO Y5. But how do i create a stock rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2015, 09:44 AM
(07-08-2015, 05:37 PM)iolamide I have access to a working TECNO Y5. But how do i create a stock rom

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
just sent you a PM. check your inbox

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
09-08-2015, 03:41 PM

(08-08-2015, 09:44 AM)hovatek
(07-08-2015, 05:37 PM)iolamide I have access to a working TECNO Y5. But how do i create a stock rom

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
just sent you a PM. check your inbox
When I now have the stock backup, pls what is next thing to do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2015, 06:43 PM
(09-08-2015, 03:41 PM)iolamide When I now have the stock backup, pls what is next thing  to do

already replied that via PM, check your inbox. The Y series tend to require some modding for the backups to be successful and work correctly.

Note!