Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my gionee elife e7 wont boot after i tried to flash a Stock rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

my gionee elife e7 wont boot after i tried to flash a Stock rom

my gionee elife e7 wont boot after i tried to flash a Stock rom

lordheru
lordheru
lordheru
Enthusiastic Member
08-08-2015, 05:51 AM

i tried to flash a stock rom dl from normal android site like android xda.....got the file but the app was updated and instructions werent for update dversion went ahead not knowing exactly what i was doing ...and bricked phone..not responsive to power button...and i would like to get mtk backup so i can get my phone back up as soon as possible if possible right now...just need your permission
lordheru
lordheru
lordheru
Enthusiastic Member
08-08-2015, 05:52 AM
(08-08-2015, 05:51 AM)lordheru 32 gb version i tried to flash a stock rom dl from normal android site like android xda.....got the file but the app was updated and instructions werent for update dversion went ahead not knowing exactly what i was doing ...and bricked phone..not responsive to power button...and i would like to get mtk backup so i can get my phone back up as soon as possible if possible right now...just need your permission
lordheru
lordheru
lordheru
Enthusiastic Member
08-08-2015, 05:54 AM
32 gb version
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2015, 11:24 AM
(08-08-2015, 05:51 AM)lordheru i tried to flash a stock rom dl from normal android site like android xda.....got the file but the app was updated and instructions werent for update dversion went ahead not knowing exactly what i was doing ...and bricked phone..not responsive to power button...and i would like to get mtk backup so i can get my phone back up as soon as possible if possible right now...just need your permission

i dont understand you. could you rephrase?
feel free to contact us for private support

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lordheru
lordheru
lordheru
Enthusiastic Member
08-08-2015, 02:00 PM

(08-08-2015, 11:24 AM)hovatek
(08-08-2015, 05:51 AM)lordheru i tried to flash a stock rom dl from normal android site like android xda.....got the file but the app was updated and instructions werent for update dversion went ahead not knowing exactly what i was doing ...and bricked phone..not responsive to power button...and i would like to get mtk backup so i can get my phone back up as soon as possible if possible right now...just need your permission

i dont understand you. could you rephrase?
feel free to contact us for private support

i tried to flash a stock rom to my elife e7 and bricked the phone....i was using the wrong set of instructions and phone got bricked....but thank you for permission to mtk backup
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2015, 05:07 PM
(08-08-2015, 02:00 PM)lordheru i tried to flash a stock rom to my elife e7 and bricked the phone....i was using the wrong set of instructions and phone got bricked....but thank you for permission to mtk backup

flash the 32GB ROM using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
ensure to see the video

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.