Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Request for Permission to Download.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Request for Permission to Download.

[Downloads] Request for Permission to Download.

madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
09-08-2015, 05:16 PM

Hello Hovatek,

I have a TECNO M5 here trying to Unbrick it. It is dead because someone tried to flash it with a wrong file. I have a file which i downloaded from a certain blog but every time i tried to flash the file with Sp flash Tool i got an error which says "broom error : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069)"

After i paid a visit to your site i saw you have "Old Tecno M5 (4.2) (MTK Backup)" which means there is new one too. so may be the rom which i'm trying to flash is the new one and is bigger in size than the Phone has.

So i beg your permission to download...

Old Tecno M5 (4.2) (MTK Backup)

May be is the one for this phone.

my email: madcom5@gmail.com

Kind regards:
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2015, 07:48 PM
(09-08-2015, 05:16 PM)madcom5 Hello Hovatek,

I have a TECNO M5 here trying to Unbrick it. It is dead because someone tried to flash it with a wrong file. I have a file which i downloaded from a certain blog but every time i tried to flash the file with Sp flash Tool i got an error which says "broom error : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069)"

After i paid a visit to your site i saw you have "Old Tecno M5 (4.2) (MTK Backup)" which means there is new one too. so may be the rom which i'm trying to flash is the new one and is bigger in size than the Phone has.

So i beg your permission to download...

Old Tecno M5 (4.2) (MTK Backup)

May be is the one for this phone.

my email: madcom5@gmail.com

Kind regards:

the phone's eMMC might be corupted
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
10-08-2015, 04:00 AM
I tried that firmware you gave me permission to download but it was doing exactly the same thing as the previous one. So may be it's true as you suggested that it's eMMC must be corrupted.

So is there anyway to repair it or it's to replace with a new one?

Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2015, 11:38 AM
(10-08-2015, 04:00 AM)madcom5 I tried that firmware you gave me permission to download but it was doing exactly the same thing as the previous one. So may be it's true as you suggested that it's eMMC must be corrupted.

So is there anyway to repair it or it's to replace with a new one?

Thanks.

we're looking into eMMC issues ourselves.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
10-08-2015, 01:03 PM

Alright, let's keep waiting for a brilliant idea from your team. Hope to test it as soon as possible.

Be blessed.