Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno N9 Stock ROM and how it should be ran.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno N9 Stock ROM and how it should be ran.

Tecno N9 Stock ROM and how it should be ran.

Dotasanya
Dotasanya
Dotasanya
07-08-2015, 03:14 PM

i have looked everywhere for it.i also briked my phone after i ran factory reset it started giving me error messages so i got a ROM online and used on it not even thinking about compatibility.Only to brick my N9 pad...please you guys should help me out...am helpless at the moment..
dotasanya@gmail.com is my mail..My deepest and sincerest appreciation @HOVATEK.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-08-2015, 05:29 PM
(07-08-2015, 03:14 PM)Dotasanya i have looked everywhere for it.i also briked my phone after i ran factory reset it started giving me error messages so i got a ROM online and used on it not even thinking about compatibility.Only to brick my N9 pad...please you guys should help me out...am helpless at the moment..

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dotasanya
Dotasanya
Dotasanya
07-08-2015, 10:25 PM
(07-08-2015, 05:29 PM)hovatek
(07-08-2015, 03:14 PM)Dotasanya i have looked everywhere for it.i also briked my phone after i ran factory reset it started giving me error messages so i got a ROM online and used on it not even thinking about compatibility.Only to brick my N9 pad...please you guys should help me out...am helpless at the moment..

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
i am having issues with the SP flash tool.I don't understand how it works.thanks for your previous response again..i don't know how to go about the installation downloaded the two files you granted me access to but opened the flash tool which downloaded a downloder and i don't know where to check on my PC if d download was completed or it was only the download manager that was successful .my pad is such that it  can only run clockwork mode..please your assistance has been wonderful...i am indeed grateful to you @HOVATEK
This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 12:13 AM by Dotasanya.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2015, 10:52 AM
(07-08-2015, 10:25 PM)Dotasanya i am having issues with the SP flash tool.I don't understand how it works.thanks for your previous response again..i don't know how to go about the installation downloaded the two files you granted me access to but opened the flash tool which downloaded a downloder and i don't know where to check on my PC if d download was completed or it was only the download manager that was successful .my pad is such that it  can only run clockwork mode..please your assistance has been wonderful...i am indeed grateful to you @HOVATEK

i already gave you the link to the SP flash tool guide in my previous reply. just follow the guide, ensure to see the video and you'll be alright

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dotasanya
Dotasanya
Dotasanya
12-08-2015, 08:12 AM

(08-08-2015, 10:52 AM)hovatek
(07-08-2015, 10:25 PM)Dotasanya i am having issues with the SP flash tool.I don't understand how it works.thanks for your previous response again..i don't know how to go about the installation downloaded the two files you granted me access to but opened the flash tool which downloaded a downloder and i don't know where to check on my PC if d download was completed or it was only the download manager that was successful .my pad is such that it  can only run clockwork mode..please your assistance has been wonderful...i am indeed grateful to you @HOVATEK

i already gave you the link to the SP flash tool guide in my previous reply. just follow the guide, ensure to see the video and you'll be alright

I did every thing has instructed by the video and the Outline on that thread.But the issue am having now is that i ran a p5 ROM on the pad out of ignorance so the pad cant turn on.Is their a way i can make the MTK a  flash file cos the  only thing i can access is the Recovery Mode(clock work Mode)..Thanks @Hovatek..
Attached Files
.jpg
4df54c40-bf67-4c56-af05-261f3b43de15.jpg
Size: 36.03 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2015, 11:47 AM
(12-08-2015, 08:12 AM)Dotasanya I did every thing has instructed by the video and the Outline on that thread.But the issue am having now is that i ran a p5 ROM on the pad out of ignorance so the pad cant turn on.Is their a way i can make the MTK a  flash file cos the  only thing i can access is the Recovery Mode(clock work Mode)..Thanks @Hovatek..

SP flash tool is what you need to fix it. I already gave you the ROM and the sp flash tool guide.
if you saw the video then you'll know that the mode the phone can only boot to doesnt matter in sp flash tool.
This post was last modified: 12-08-2015, 11:48 AM by hovatek.

Note!