Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] PLEASE I NEED HELP TO FIX MY HARD BRICKED INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] PLEASE I NEED HELP TO FIX MY HARD BRICKED INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO

[Please help] PLEASE I NEED HELP TO FIX MY HARD BRICKED INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO

agad
agad
agad
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2015, 11:58 AM

Dear Hovatek,

I am impressed with your solution based-forum!

Last week i had my infinix hot note pro hard bricked after i had a custom ROM installed, working fine. Then i wanted to revert back to the stock ROM that followed the phone so i used the SP Flash tool, first downloaded a preloader only, it was "OK"...then i decided to download the remaining contents without the already downloaded preloader still using same sp flash tool, "bam"! it showed - BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)...and phone has since not been able to charge or come on.

However, whenever i connect it to my laptop there's a communication, in fact the sp flash tool recognizes the connected phone but no meaning work can be carried out, it keeps popping up same error if i attempt to flash the phone.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP...i am frustrated, now i know flashing Samsung phones appears easier than infinix, please help.

my email address is: yahu2gugle@gmail.com
number: 07054454133

God bless you.

Peter
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2015, 02:16 PM
(24-08-2015, 11:58 AM)agad Dear Hovatek,

I am impressed with your solution based-forum!

Last week i had my infinix hot note pro hard bricked after i had a custom ROM installed, working fine. Then i wanted to revert back to the stock ROM that followed the phone so i used the SP Flash tool, first downloaded a preloader only, it was "OK"...then i decided to download the remaining contents without the already downloaded preloader still using same sp flash tool, "bam"! it showed - BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)...and phone has since not been able to charge or come on.

However, whenever i connect it to my laptop there's a communication, in fact the sp flash tool recognizes the connected phone but no meaning work can be carried out, it keeps popping up same error if i attempt to flash the phone.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP...i am frustrated, now i know flashing Samsung phones appears easier than infinix, please help.

my email address is: yahu2gugle@gmail.com
number: 07054454133

God bless you.

Peter

The error 4032 is a mismatch error. means you're trying to flash the wrong ROM and need the correct one.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
enioriofunje
enioriofunje
enioriofunje
25-12-2015, 10:00 AM
pls i help me ,i hard bricked my infinix hot note pro when trying to upgrade my phone to lolipop ..my phone did not power on since then not even sign of charge since then just black pls help me ..give me the process to have my phone back to normal pls..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-12-2015, 07:35 AM
(25-12-2015, 10:00 AM)enioriofunje pls i help me ,i hard bricked my infinix hot note pro when trying to upgrade my phone to lolipop ..my phone did not power on since then not even sign of charge since then just black pls help me ..give me the process to have my phone back to normal pls..

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.