Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need Tecno M7 Stock rom urgently
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Need Tecno M7 Stock rom urgently

Need Tecno M7 Stock rom urgently

effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2015, 02:13 PM

Good Day Admin, Please need Tecno M7 stock-rom. My Tecno M7 is bricked. It cannot even boot into recovery mode. I need help urgently!!!
Thank you.

My email is effiwatteffiom.ee@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2015, 05:47 PM
(24-08-2015, 02:13 PM)effiwatteffiom Good Day Admin, Please need Tecno M7 stock-rom. My Tecno M7 is bricked. It cannot even boot into recovery mode. I need help urgently!!!
Thank you.

My email is effiwatteffiom.ee@gmail.com

how did this happen?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
Enthusiastic Member
25-08-2015, 12:04 AM
This happened after I tried using a custom rom for the phone. After flashing it could'nt come on at all. Before I had flashed the phone I did a backup of the stock-rom using mtkdroid tool but the stock backup does not have preloader.bin file and android files.
I have just flashed the phone again but I think the absence of these files have caused the phone not to boot completely. It just gets stock at the tecno logo.
Help Please!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2015, 01:53 PM
(25-08-2015, 12:04 AM)effiwatteffiom This happened after I tried using a custom rom for the phone. After flashing it could'nt come on at all. Before I had flashed the phone I did a backup of the stock-rom using mtkdroid tool but the stock backup does not have preloader.bin file and android files.
I have just flashed the phone again but I think the absence of these files have caused the phone not to boot completely. It just gets stock at the tecno logo.
Help Please!!

in that case, do a factory reset in recovery mode.
if you get mount /data error then read  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
drmingler
drmingler
drmingler
27-08-2015, 01:16 PM

Admin please I need tecno m7 stock ROM .mine just went off after charging and refused to come back on since xo I really need to flash d stock ROM back
My email=kdoyedemi@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-08-2015, 06:18 PM
(27-08-2015, 01:16 PM)drmingler Admin please I need tecno m7 stock ROM .mine just went off after charging and refused to come back on since xo I really need to flash d stock ROM back
My email=kdoyedemi@gmail.com

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!