Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my infinix x551 totally death and my device displaying mediatek DA USB COM PORT
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my infinix x551 totally death and my device displaying mediatek DA USB COM PORT

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
jude45
jude45
jude45
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2015, 11:39 AM

INSTEAD OF MEDIATEK PRELOADER USB COM PORT. I HAVE TRY INSTALLING D PRELOADER YET NO SOLUTION OF RECOGNISING MY FONE WITH THE SP FLASH TOOL. I LIVE IN LOKOJA FAR AWAY FROM  LAGOS. HELP PLS
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2015, 03:21 PM
(26-08-2015, 11:39 AM)jude45 my infinix x551 totally death and my device displaying mediatek DA USB COM PORT
INSTEAD OF MEDIATEK PRELOADER USB COM PORT. I HAVE TRY INSTALLING D PRELOADER YET NO SOLUTION OF RECOGNISING MY FONE WITH THE SP FLASH TOOL. I LIVE IN LOKOJA FAR AWAY FROM  LAGOS. HELP PLS

1. how did the phone go dead
2. is yours hot note or hot note pro
3. do you have the stock ROM for your exact phone model? 
4. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jude45
jude45
jude45
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2015, 04:42 PM
(26-08-2015, 11:39 AM)jude45 my infinix x551 totally death and my device displaying mediatek DA USB COM PORT

i use twrp to clean up rom for new installation, i now reboot the device so as to install the lollip update via twrp. and it just went off power botton and volume key none of them is responding i have try to install all d possible drivers yet nothing is happen good. when i connect the fone to my pc it shows unknown device on my device manager. when i try to update d driver of the unknow device using mtk drivers it only see the mtk DA usb com port. i really need help as am going number
jude45
jude45
jude45
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2015, 04:47 PM

i have my original infinix hot note mtk backup and i also download the lollipop beta version i have my sp flash tools, aio flash tools, mtk droid tools and all the usb preloader.
and i have use usbdeview to clean up all the mtk preloader and reinstall dem back yet no solution
jude45
jude45
jude45
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2015, 05:05 PM

(26-08-2015, 03:21 PM)hovatek

1. how did the phone go dead
2. is yours hot note or hot note pro
3. do you have the stock ROM for your exact phone model? 
4. supply a gmail address
1. at first i formatted the fone with twrp recovery and i rebot and i plug to my pc for sp flash tools to recognise download. and the flashtool was showing red and d programe was not responding. i have to close the program (sp flash tool) restarted the system and my phone just gonne off totally without a respond. before it use to charge when connected to my pc. but now it is totally death.

2. my o phone is infinix hot note x551

3. i have the original stock rom the i use mtkdroid tools to back up using ur tutorial and also the downloaded android l 5.0.2 i downloaded.

4. my mail address is gettojude@gmail.com
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture1.JPG
Size: 43.08 KB / Downloads: 14
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2015, 05:34 PM
(26-08-2015, 05:05 PM)jude45 1. at first i formatted the fone with twrp recovery and i rebot and i plug to my pc for sp flash tools to recognise download. and the flashtool was showing red and d programe was not responding. i have to close the program (sp flash tool) restarted the system and my phone just gonne off totally without a respond. before it use to charge when connected to my pc. but now it is totally death.

3. i have the original stock rom the i use mtkdroid tools to back up using ur tutorial and also the downloaded android l 5.0.2 i downloaded.

you appear to have all you need.
what does SP flash tool show when you try flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jude45
jude45
jude45
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2015, 06:10 PM
(26-08-2015, 05:34 PM)hovatek
(26-08-2015, 05:05 PM)jude45 1. at first i formatted the fone with twrp recovery and i rebot and i plug to my pc for sp flash tools to recognise download. and the flashtool was showing red and d programe was not responding. i have to close the program (sp flash tool) restarted the system and my phone just gonne off totally without a respond. before it use to charge when connected to my pc. but now it is totally death.

you appear to have all you need.
what does SP flash tool show when you try flashing?

IT JUST MAKE D NORMAL USB SOUND WHEN I PLUG IN MY DEVICE, BUT MY FLASH TOOL DONNT EVEN RESPONSE AND IF I USE AIO FLASH TOO IT WILL GIVE A RESPOND LIKE DEVICE NOT FOUND
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture22.JPG
Size: 150.13 KB / Downloads: 9
.jpg
Capture.JPG
Size: 80.83 KB / Downloads: 7
donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
26-08-2015, 08:27 PM
I just help someone repair hz pro right now so whatsapp dis number nd ur pro will be Flashed to lollipop dis night

jude45
jude45
jude45
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2015, 09:50 PM
(26-08-2015, 08:27 PM)donprosper I just help someone repair hz pro right now so whatsapp dis number nd ur pro will be Flashed to lollipop dis night

thank u very much. but i dont even have a phone to du dat bro. because i using my laptop to browse and chat. u can email me or face book . gettjude@gmail.com and facebook gettojude
donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
26-08-2015, 10:30 PM

Lol so u cant even whatsapp with ya pc smh sha

See ur solution if u re ready to risk ur warranty den unknot d fone nd remove d bar3 flex den put it back nd flash 0730 lollipop upgrade den after dat on d fone nd update it through ota u re good to go
Or leave if u cant unknot d fone leave it to drain for like 2-3 days
Pages (2): 1 2 Next