Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to install Unisoc / Spreadtrum SPD USB drivers
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to install Unisoc / Spreadtrum SPD USB drivers

[Tutorial] How to install Unisoc / Spreadtrum SPD USB drivers

Pages (9): Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next
Moody2times
Moody2times
Moody2times
Enthusiastic Member
06-08-2015, 01:36 PM

Hello,
I set up adb and followed every step but i didn't see the adb_usb.ini file. I am working on a itel it1701 and using the shortcut master my phone didn't show SET IMEI. So i have been trying to use method two but the Write tool never detects my phone. pls assist
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2015, 03:15 PM
(06-08-2015, 01:36 PM)Moody2times Hello,
I set up adb and followed every step but i didn't see the adb_usb.ini file. I am working on a itel it1701 and using the shortcut master my phone didn't show SET IMEI. So i have been trying to use method two but the Write tool never detects my phone. pls assist

did you install ADB using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html ?
This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 03:17 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
samseen1
samseen1
samseen1
Techie Member
15-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Please hovak,i desperately nid to change d imei of my itel it1502,d 1st method didn't show set imei in my own engineering mode. The second method,i v done every steps u posted,d spd imei is not detecting n port in normal mode.mtk Droid tools and d adb comand detected d device.pls elp me o,my own version of d itel it1502 is too hard.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2015, 05:04 AM
(15-08-2015, 03:32 PM)samseen1 Please hovak,i desperately nid to change d imei of my itel it1502,d 1st method didn't show set imei in my own engineering mode. The second method,i v done every steps u posted,d spd imei is not detecting n port in normal mode.mtk Droid tools and d adb comand detected d device.pls elp me o,my own version of d itel it1502 is too hard.

we'll upgrade the thread with a working method for you soon

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
samseen1
samseen1
samseen1
Techie Member
16-08-2015, 10:52 PM

Thank,im highly awaiting ur response soon.
validblinks
validblinks
validblinks
Enthusiastic Member
25-08-2015, 03:35 AM
Bro aving issues get this folder (.android/adb_usb.ini) av followed d procedures ova n ova again all I get is
Avd folder
Cache folder
Adbkey (a file)
Adbkey (a document)
Androidwin.cfg
Respositries.cfg
Sites-settings.cfg
Pls hlp me on dis
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2015, 02:10 PM
(25-08-2015, 03:35 AM)validblinks Bro aving issues get this folder (.android/adb_usb.ini) av followed d procedures ova n ova again all I get is
Avd folder
Cache folder
Adbkey (a file)
Adbkey (a document)
Androidwin.cfg
Respositries.cfg
Sites-settings.cfg
Pls hlp me on dis

did you run the installer as admin?

Note!
techie_28
techie_28
techie_28
27-08-2015, 01:56 PM
(30-06-2015, 06:52 PM)Musembi Hi. There is no C: / Users/your-user-directory/.android/adb_usb.ini after installing the spreadtrum drivers. please help. thanks.

I can find the directory but there is no adb_usb.ini in there,I followed the direction mentioned in Setup ADB and the step was finished successfully(I can still see the "windows driver package - google inc. (winusb) androidusbdeviceclass" in the installed programs list and also can connect to the phone in Fastboot mode).

In point 7,I chose SciU2S.inf and then hit install which shows SCI Android USB TO Serial(com 3) with exclamation on it and google-usb_driver installation just gave me "Data of this type not supported".. Sad Sad

Im actually trying to follow your tutorial to use ResearchDownload.exe to unbrick a Micromax bolt a27 SpreadTrum SC6820 which just keeps on buzzing endlessly if I try to charge or plugin to the USB port of a laptop without showing anything on the screen.

Please help !!..
techie_28
techie_28
techie_28
27-08-2015, 01:58 PM
(30-06-2015, 09:46 PM)hovatek
(30-06-2015, 06:52 PM)Musembi Hi. There is no C: / Users/your-user-directory/.android/adb_usb.ini after installing the spreadtrum drivers. please help. thanks.

thats because you didnt setup adb.
check the requirements above again

I can find the directory but there is no adb_usb.ini in there,I followed the direction mentioned in Setup ADB and the step was finished successfully(I can still see the "windows driver package - google inc. (winusb) androidusbdeviceclass" in the installed programs list and also can connect to the phone in Fastboot mode).

In point 7,I chose SciU2S.inf and then hit install which shows SCI Android USB TO Serial(com 3) with exclamation on it and google-usb_driver installation just gave me "Data of this type not supported".. Sad Sad

Im actually trying to follow your tutorial to use ResearchDownload.exe to unbrick a Micromax bolt a27 SpreadTrum SC6820 which just keeps on buzzing endlessly if I try to charge or plugin to the USB port of a laptop without showing anything on the screen.

Please help !!..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-08-2015, 06:24 PM

(27-08-2015, 01:58 PM)techie_28 I can find the directory but there is no adb_usb.ini in there,I followed the direction mentioned in Setup ADB and the step was finished successfully(I can still see the "windows driver package - google inc. (winusb) androidusbdeviceclass" in the installed programs list and also can connect to the phone in Fastboot mode).

Please help !!..

create a new thread so I guide you through driver installation and adb detup
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Pages (9): Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next