Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my phone k touch a11 is totally dead even not glow screen and not charge and not vibr
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my phone k touch a11 is totally dead even not glow screen and not charge and not vibr

my phone k touch a11 is totally dead even not glow screen and not charge and not vibr

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
gurwinder
gurwinder
gurwinder
07-10-2014, 01:04 PM

sir am gurwinder from indea and I need your
help my phone k touch a 11 is fully dead even not
glow screen sir am use your mathed to flashing it
use sp flash tool but it not working because phone
not show connection between pc  Am use sp flash tool to flash it but not connected with pc and my pc drive are installed properly because other device are connected and vecome driver working properly  sir my friends are flash it wrong  room files then my phone is dead
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2014, 01:59 PM
(07-10-2014, 01:04 PM)gurwinder sir am gurwinder from indea and I need your
help my phone k touch a 11 is fully dead even not
glow screen sir am use your mathed to flashing it
use sp flash tool but it not working because phone
not show connection between pc  Am use sp flash tool to flash it but not connected with pc and my pc drive are installed properly because other device are connected and vecome driver working properly  sir my friends are flash it wrong  room files then my phone is dead

Do you have the stock ROM / backup for your exact phone model and are you certain it's for your phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gurwinder
gurwinder
gurwinder
07-10-2014, 05:03 PM
yes sir i am backup room file and more am downloading original room file use net
androgen
androgen
androgen
07-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Try connecting the phone to the PC without battery and see if it pops up in Device Manager. You could also slot the battery, hold the Vol- and connect the USB to the phone. Awaiting your reply...
gurwinder
gurwinder
gurwinder
08-10-2014, 03:37 AM

Sir I am connect phone with pc but it not connect and my phone is no volume button my phone is only one button is power on button
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-10-2014, 06:18 AM
(08-10-2014, 03:37 AM)gurwinder Sir I am connect phone with pc but it not connect and my phone is no volume button my phone is only one button is power on button

Do you have the stock ROM / backup for your
exact phone model and are you certain it's for your
phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gurwinder
gurwinder
gurwinder
08-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Yes sir I am Bacup room file on my phone few Earlier day but but my friend mistake he flash it wrong perloder.bin and wrong flash file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-10-2014, 09:55 AM
(08-10-2014, 09:42 AM)gurwinder Yes sir I am Bacup room file on my phone few Earlier day but but my friend mistake he flash it wrong perloder.bin and wrong flash file

try flashing only preloader.bin and let's know exactly what happens

Note!
gurwinder
gurwinder
gurwinder
08-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Sir am trying but phone not connected with pc
Because sp flash tool not stated work
gurwinder
gurwinder
gurwinder
08-10-2014, 01:56 PM

after rewriting
PRELOADER and DSP_BL with another phone's.
The phone was dead, no led when connected to
usb and of course no activity on flash tool as
the usb port was not activating.
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next