Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Request to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Request to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup

Request to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
27-08-2015, 07:30 AM

Hi,
Please grant me the permission to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup to flash my Tecno N9. My gmail address is kazeemdgsm@gmail.com
I forgot the pattern and I tried to hard rest it but now it is hanging at Tecno logo.
Thank youm
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-08-2015, 01:07 PM
(27-08-2015, 07:30 AM)kazeemdgsm Hi,
Please grant me the permission to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup to flash my Tecno N9. My gmail address is kazeemdgsm@gmail.com
I forgot the pattern and I tried to hard rest it but now it is hanging at Tecno logo.
Thank youm

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Hi,
Thanks for ur reply. I have downloaded the file but there are 2 scatter files in the backup.
I flashed the phone with the 1st scatter file (MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc) there was no difference in the behaviour of the phone and I tried to hardreset it but the phone didn't enter recovery mode so I formated the phone and reflash it with the same scatter file but the phone is now rebooting at tecno logo(it was hanging at Tecno logo before). And still it is not entering recovery mode.
Should I use the second scatter file(MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT) to flash the phone now?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-08-2015, 04:06 PM
(28-08-2015, 09:53 PM)kazeemdgsm Hi,
Thanks for ur reply. I have downloaded the file but there are 2 scatter files in the backup.
I flashed the phone with the 1st scatter file (MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc) there was no difference in the behaviour of the phone and I tried to hardreset it but the phone didn't enter recovery mode so I formated the phone and reflash it with the same scatter file but the phone is now rebooting at tecno logo(it was hanging at Tecno logo before). And still it is not entering recovery mode.
Should I use the second scatter file(MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT) to flash the phone now?

they should have the same effect but go ahead anyway.
ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone during flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
29-08-2015, 09:58 PM

Hello,
I have reflash the phone with the other scatter file with formated memmory card in the phone during the flashing but the phone is still rebooting at Tecno logo, please what can I do now?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 11:13 AM
(29-08-2015, 09:58 PM)kazeemdgsm Hello,
I have reflash the phone with the other scatter file with formated memmory card in the phone during the flashing but the phone is still rebooting at Tecno logo, please what can I do now?

boot into recovery mode (vol up + power) and do a factory reset then factory mode (vol down + power) and clear eMMC

Note!
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2015, 02:11 AM
The phone doesn't enter recovery mode with both vol up and vol down. I even use volcano box to format it but the phone is still rebooting at tecno logo.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 01:03 PM
(31-08-2015, 02:11 AM)kazeemdgsm The phone doesn't enter recovery mode with both vol up and vol down. I even use volcano box to format it but the phone is still rebooting at tecno logo.

what does it show when you hold volume up + power?

Note!
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2015, 03:38 PM
It doesn't show anything, it just continue to reboot and it doesn't go off if I try to off it. I have to remove the baterry in order to off the phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 07:08 PM

(31-08-2015, 03:38 PM)kazeemdgsm It doesn't show anything, it just continue to reboot and it doesn't go off if I try to off it. I have to remove the baterry in order to off the phone.

format then flash one file at a time.
hope you're using SP flash tool V 5.x

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next