Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix hot note pro dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix hot note pro dead

[Please help] Infinix hot note pro dead

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
31-08-2015, 12:38 PM

Infinix hote note pro dead after flashing system file only.I have tried to flash all files but sp flash tool is giving me brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail_(4032) bla bla bla.Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded.It is x551.I am attaching the pix of the phone.I am very sure it is hot note pro not hote.I have done the hote note version before. Sad
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_0022_1.jpg
Size: 218.63 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
IMG_0021_2.jpg
Size: 185.53 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 02:46 PM
(31-08-2015, 12:38 PM)cherry1 Infinix hote note pro dead after flashing system file only.I have tried to flash all files but sp flash tool is giving me brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail_(4032) bla bla bla.Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded.It is x551.I am attaching the pix of the phone.I am very sure it is hot note pro not hote.I have done the hote note version before. Sad

whats the file name of the stock ROM you tried flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
31-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Infinix Hot Note pro X551 (MTK Backup).I downloaded from the link granted me from this site.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 07:19 PM
(31-08-2015, 04:01 PM)cherry1 Infinix Hot Note pro X551 (MTK Backup).I downloaded from the link granted me from this site.

if your phone is a hot note pro then the ROM ought to work.
can you get access to another working hot note pro?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
01-09-2015, 10:45 AM

No.But from the pix attached u can see it is a hote note pro.I flashed the hot note last week from the stock rom provided to me from this forum and it worked.I wonder why this one has turned out like this.I noticed that the preloader driver is not even working again.I can't even format the phone.When I connect the phone for flashing it only stops at mtk usb port in the device manager and then brom error message.I have uninstall the whole mtk drivers and install new ones but I keep getting same error messages.Is there any other trick I am missing?Thanks for your assistance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2015, 02:23 PM
(01-09-2015, 10:45 AM)cherry1 No.But from the pix attached u can see it is a hote note pro.I flashed the hot note last week from the stock rom provided to me from this forum and it worked.I wonder why this one has turned out like this.I noticed that the preloader driver is not even working again.I can't even format the phone.When I connect the phone for flashing it only stops at mtk usb port in the device manager and then brom error message.I have uninstall the whole mtk drivers and install new ones but I keep getting same error messages.Is there any other trick I am missing?Thanks for your assistance.

have you tried the hot note stock ROM to see if it also give the error?

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2015, 02:23 PM
(01-09-2015, 10:45 AM)cherry1 No.But from the pix attached u can see it is a hote note pro.I flashed the hot note last week from the stock rom provided to me from this forum and it worked.I wonder why this one has turned out like this.I noticed that the preloader driver is not even working again.I can't even format the phone.When I connect the phone for flashing it only stops at mtk usb port in the device manager and then brom error message.I have uninstall the whole mtk drivers and install new ones but I keep getting same error messages.Is there any other trick I am missing?Thanks for your assistance.

have you tried the hot note stock ROM to see if it also give the error?

Note!
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
01-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Okay.Let me give it a trial.
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
03-09-2015, 02:08 PM
I have given it a trial.No success.I noticed that the preloader drivers is not working.I can only see mtk usb port in the device manager.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 03:29 PM

(03-09-2015, 02:08 PM)cherry1 I have given it a trial.No success.I noticed that the preloader drivers is not working.I can only see mtk usb port in the device manager.

try using another PC, preferably Windows 7

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next