Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Injoo one phone is asking for privacy protection password
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My Injoo one phone is asking for privacy protection password

[Please help] My Injoo one phone is asking for privacy protection password

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
balee56
balee56
balee56
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2015, 10:27 AM

My Injoo one phone is asking for privacy protection password. My kids where playing with the phone and my wife went and retrieved it from them. She removed her sim which was in the phone and insterted a new one, since then the phone has been asking for PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD. We have removed the new sim and put back the old one and yet, the problem persisted. At the moment, there is no sim in the phone and it is still asking for privacy protection password. My gmail account is: diamondbryan123@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2015, 02:28 PM
(28-08-2015, 10:27 AM)balee56 My Injoo one phone is asking for privacy protection password. My kids where playing with the phone and my wife went and retrieved it from them. She removed her sim which was in the phone and insterted a new one, since then the phone has been asking for PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD. We have removed the new sim and put back the old one and yet, the problem persisted. At the moment, there is no sim in the phone and it is still asking for privacy protection password. My gmail account is: diamondbryan123@gmail.com

download the stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
balee56
balee56
balee56
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2015, 08:22 PM
(28-08-2015, 02:28 PM)hovatek
(28-08-2015, 10:27 AM)balee56 My Injoo one phone is asking for privacy protection password. My kids where playing with the phone and my wife went and retrieved it from them. She removed her sim which was in the phone and insterted a new one, since then the phone has been asking for PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD. We have removed the new sim and put back the old one and yet, the problem persisted. At the moment, there is no sim in the phone and it is still asking for privacy protection password. My gmail account is: diamondbryan123@gmail.com

download the stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Honestly I don't understand what to do in this your response. I have visted the forum.hvatek.com/thread-1242html and I saw several downloadable links. Which one the links do I download, Will the link give me access to the privacy protection password, how do I download the links if so, since I cannot have access to the phone? I think it would have been more simple if I will be supplied a code to enter and have this problem solved. Your response to my problem was quite short and I could not make anything from it. Please if you have the code, kindly give it to me so I can unlock the phone. Thank you for your anticipated help.
This post was last modified: 29-08-2015, 03:35 PM by hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-08-2015, 03:49 PM
(28-08-2015, 08:22 PM)balee56 Honestly I don't understand what to do in this your response. I have visted the forum.hvatek.com/thread-1242html and I saw several downloadable links. Which one the links do I download, Will the link give me access to the privacy protection password, how do I download the links if so, since I cannot have access to the phone? I think it would have been more simple if I will be supplied a code to enter and have this problem solved. Your response to my problem was quite short and I could not make anything from it. Please if you have the code, kindly give it to me so I can unlock the phone. Thank you for your anticipated help.

fixing privacy protection isnt as easy as punching in a code, I honestly wish it were.
it seems you need a step by step guide.

Step 1: Download the Innjoo One MTK backup

* go to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and click on the link below Innjoo One (MTK) backup.
* on the adf.ly page, click Skip Ad.
* you should now be in Google drive and see a download button (ensure you're logged into the gmail address that was granted download permission )

let me know after you've downloaded the Innjoo One stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
balee56
balee56
balee56
Enthusiastic Member
29-08-2015, 10:07 PM

Thank you for the detailed response. I have a slight problem still, the gmail address I suppied was the email account my wife used in registering the phone. She does not remember the password again. The email at the moment is logged in in her other phone and I have seen the downloadable link you sent. I have tried password recovery on PC but it's not working. Could you please resend the link to; sswask112@gmail.com

Thanks so much and I appreciate your help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 11:17 AM
(29-08-2015, 10:07 PM)balee56 Thank you for the detailed response. I have a slight problem still, the gmail address I suppied was the email account my wife used in registering the phone. She does not remember the password again. The email at the moment is logged in in her other phone and I have seen the downloadable link you sent. I have tried password recovery on PC but it's not working. Could you please resend the link to; sswask112@gmail.com

granted!
let me know once downloaded

Note!
balee56
balee56
balee56
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2015, 06:43 PM
(30-08-2015, 11:17 AM)hovatek
(29-08-2015, 10:07 PM)balee56 Thank you for the detailed response. I have a slight problem still, the gmail address I suppied was the email account my wife used in registering the phone. She does not remember the password again. The email at the moment is logged in in her other phone and I have seen the downloadable link you sent. I have tried password recovery on PC but it's not working. Could you please resend the link to; sswask112@gmail.com

granted!
let me know once downloaded

Thanks a lot, I received the download link.  I clicked on the link , it oponed but nothing came up (i.e the page is just blank).
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 10:30 PM
(31-08-2015, 06:43 PM)balee56 Thanks a lot, I received the download link.  I clicked on the link , it oponed but nothing came up (i.e the page is just blank).

download from the link here at the website, not your email

Note!
balee56
balee56
balee56
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2015, 07:42 PM
(31-08-2015, 10:30 PM)hovatek
(31-08-2015, 06:43 PM)balee56 Thanks a lot, I received the download link.  I clicked on the link , it oponed but nothing came up (i.e the page is just blank).

download from the link here at the website, not your email

Thank you.

I have downloaded the file. It saved as WinRar. The content's are several files, please advise next step;
This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 07:45 PM by balee56.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-09-2015, 02:48 AM

(01-09-2015, 07:42 PM)balee56 Thank you.

I have downloaded the file. It saved as WinRar. The content's are several files, please advise next step;

unzip all its content into a folder.
Step 2: Install VCOM drivers

Install VCOM drivers on your PC using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
ensure to see the video

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next