Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno M3(old)....
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno M3(old)....

[Please help] Tecno M3(old)....

Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
03-09-2015, 12:27 PM

Good day Hovatek,  my phone does not browse at all again,  no edge or H+ it just does not browse again even after configuring everything configurable... So I decided to factory reset,  but still problem persist... Then I took a bold step to flash the stock rom using the SP flash tool.... My phone wasn't rooted before.... Then after flashing,  my phone fails to turn on,  I feel the vibration when I power on,  but it won't come up at all... Please what can I do. ...i need permission to download the stock rom and probably refresh.. . 

basorundare@gmail.com
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
03-09-2015, 01:08 PM
(03-09-2015, 12:27 PM)Dreah4sure Good day Hovatek,  my phone does not browse at all again,  no edge or H+ it just does not browse again even after configuring everything configurable... So I decided to factory reset,  but still problem persist... Then I took a bold step to flash the stock rom using the SP flash tool.... My phone wasn't rooted before.... Then after flashing,  my phone fails to turn on,  I feel the vibration when I power on,  but it won't come up at all... Please what can I do. ...i need permission to download the stock rom and probably refresh.. . 

basorundare@gmail.com

Please urgent reply.. Please

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 03:04 PM
(03-09-2015, 12:27 PM)Dreah4sure Good day Hovatek,  my phone does not browse at all again,  no edge or H+ it just does not browse again even after configuring everything configurable... So I decided to factory reset,  but still problem persist... Then I took a bold step to flash the stock rom using the SP flash tool.... My phone wasn't rooted before.... Then after flashing,  my phone fails to turn on,  I feel the vibration when I power on,  but it won't come up at all... Please what can I do. ...i need permission to download the stock rom and probably refresh.. . 

basorundare@gmail.com

I presume you checked the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html to confirm that your M3 is the Old OS type.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
03-09-2015, 03:44 PM
Yes I did check out the pictures earlier... But the phone is not coming up at all, though my system recognises it, should I go ahead to flash the stock rom like that...

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 07:55 PM

(03-09-2015, 03:44 PM)Dreah4sure Yes I did check out the pictures earlier... But the phone is not coming up at all,  though my system recognises it,  should I go ahead to flash the stock rom like that...

yes, using SP flash tool.
ensure to follow the guide and see the video

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
04-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Thanks.. But I'm still stucked, the phone is not even coming up.. This moment it's connects in SP flash tool and pops a brom error-dram.... 4032 is d code... And d next moment it tells me USB not recognised... Please help, I've gone through the SP flash tool errors thread and tried correcting errors but still no solution... I was wondering maybe I should try the stock rom (new) as d old one didn't work..

Permission to download please and any help u can render to me please

basorundare@gmail.com
Thanks

Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
04-09-2015, 04:30 PM
(04-09-2015, 04:28 PM)Dreah4sure Thanks.. But I'm still stucked, the phone is not even coming up.. This moment it's connects in SP flash tool and pops a brom error-dram.... 4032 is d code... And d next moment it tells me USB not recognised... Please help, I've gone through the SP flash tool errors thread and tried correcting errors but still no solution... I was wondering maybe I should try the stock rom (new) as d old one didn't work..

basorundare@gmail.com
Thanks

Urgent reply please... Please

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-09-2015, 06:25 PM
(04-09-2015, 04:28 PM)Dreah4sure Thanks.. But I'm still stucked, the phone is not even coming up.. This moment it's connects in SP flash tool and pops a brom error-dram.... 4032 is d code... And d next moment it tells me USB not recognised... Please help,  I've gone through the SP flash tool errors thread and tried correcting errors but still no solution... I was wondering maybe I should try the stock rom (new)  as d old one didn't work..

basorundare@gmail.com
Thanks

error 4032 is a mismatch error.
granted for M3 New OS

Note!
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
Dreah4sure
05-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Thanks.... I'll get back to u