Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno h3 rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno h3 rom

[Please help] Tecno h3 rom

Borwe
Borwe
Borwe
03-09-2015, 05:20 PM

I recently got rom rights for tecno h3,  I tried flashing the real one with flash tools but it wont boot past tecno logo,  but flashing the kerphaz version via twrp worked.  
In recent weeks I  have been having problems with my back button and think maybe if I was able to flash the Real rom with sp tools and successfully boot it to work it would solve my problem. 
So kindly tell me how to flash the original Rom,  not the Kepharz one into this device successfully. 

In my previous issue I flashed the sp tool version after formating the phone with sp flash tools. It booted until the tecno animation and just stuck there replaying over and over but when I decided to flash the kepharz rom it worked.  So was wondering if you could assist with a way to flash the original sp flashtool rom and make it boot fully.

Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 08:51 PM
(03-09-2015, 05:20 PM)Borwe I recently got rom rights for tecno h3,  I tried flashing the real one with flash tools but it wont boot past tecno logo,  but flashing the kerphaz version via twrp worked.  
In recent weeks I  have been having problems with my back button and think maybe if I was able to flash the Real rom with sp tools and successfully boot it to work it would solve my problem. 
So kindly tell me how to flash the original Rom,  not the Kepharz one into this device successfully. 

In my previous issue I flashed the sp tool version after formating the phone with sp flash tools. It booted until the tecno animation and just stuck there replaying over and over but when I decided to flash the kepharz rom it worked.  So was wondering if you could assist with a way to flash the original sp flashtool rom and make it boot fully.

Thank you

you'll need to get a working H3 and back it up using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html .
what we have are the Tecno H3 Patch (Kepharz) and MTK backup
nobody has complained about this back button issue until now

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.