Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked Infinix zero - Dead, not charging
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Bricked Infinix zero - Dead, not charging

[Please help] Bricked Infinix zero - Dead, not charging

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
kigold
kigold
kigold
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2015, 11:23 AM

Good day, pls my infinix zero is bricked, dead  and not charging.
it all started when i broke my screen, after carlcare fixed it, i think they upgraded it,i didn't know as at then, so i tried rooting it the same way i successfully did initially, first problem, my internal memory was showing "0kb", then i tried installing one 5.0 ROM, it worked but was not recognizing sim cards, long story shot, i used sp tool, clicked download, plugged in phone, pressed volume, and then the download was 100%, but got a message cant remember the message. tried flashing again with same method but now no response. currently the phone does not charge, cant come on, no recovery mode, the only thing is when i plugged to pc, i hear that usb device sound. and i can find the VCOM port stuff in device manager, please i need help - how can i fix it.
my Email address is kingsleyekoh@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 08:38 AM by SamH.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 02:50 PM
(07-09-2015, 11:23 AM)kigold Good day, pls my infinix zero is bricked, dead  and not charging.
it all started when i broke my screen, after carlcare fixed it, i think they upgraded it,i didn't know as at then, so i tried rooting it the same way i successfully did initially, first problem, my internal memory was showing "0kb", then i tried installing one 5.0 ROM, it worked but was not recognizing sim cards, long story shot, i used sp tool, clicked download, plugged in phone, pressed volume, and then the download was 100%, but got a message cant remember the message. tried flashing again with same method but now no response. currently the phone does not charge, cant come on, no recovery mode, the only thing is when i plugged to pc, i hear that usb device sound. and i can find the VCOM port stuff in device manager, please i need help - how can i fix it.

1. it seems you interrupted flashing. follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
2. how did you get the files you were trying to flash?
3. is yours the 8 or 16 GB version
This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 08:38 AM by SamH.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kigold
kigold
kigold
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2015, 05:16 PM
(07-09-2015, 02:50 PM)hovatek
(07-09-2015, 11:23 AM)kigold Good day, pls my infinix zero is bricked, dead  and not charging.

1. it seems you interrupted flashing. follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
2. how did you get the files you were trying to flash?
3. is yours the 8 or 16 GB version

My infinix is the 16Gb version
Yes i think it was interupted while flashing
i got the rom from this site
http://www.nextclock.com/2015/02/how-to-...-zero.html
currently, i just downloaded the xolo 8x 1000 rom, but i cant really get the phone to respond to sp flash, i have tried v3 and v5 of fp tool but no response.
i have also uninstalled and reinstalled the Vcom drivers, please i need help on what to do...
thanks for your response.
This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 08:37 AM by SamH.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 06:41 PM
(07-09-2015, 05:16 PM)kigold My infinix is the 16Gb version
currently, i just downloaded the xolo 8x 1000 rom, but i cant really get the phone to respond to sp flash, i have tried v3 and v5 of fp tool but no response.
i have also uninstalled and reinstalled the Vcom drivers, please i need help on what to do...

download our stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kigold
kigold
kigold
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 05:32 PM

(07-09-2015, 06:41 PM)hovatek
(07-09-2015, 05:16 PM)kigold My infinix is the 16Gb version

download our stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes
Thanks for your response, i should have replied sooner but i had issue posting. i flashed the phone with the Xolo 8x 1000 Rom, and it worked well, only issue was that my back camera was not working. but asides that i think i prefare that xolo Rom to infinix, would really love to get it working perfecltly. i finally installed the infinix Rom from the link you sent to me, and flashed it on my phone and it worked well, bot my phone is currently back to its original status as when i initially bought it... thanks a milli . i just have some questions.
my infinix now grants me access to only 5.26 gb of mobile storage, out of 16gb, please what do u think.
thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2015, 05:08 AM
(14-09-2015, 05:32 PM)kigold Thanks for your response, i should have replied sooner but i had issue posting. i flashed the phone with the Xolo 8x 1000 Rom, and it worked well, only issue was that my back camera was not working. but asides that i think i prefare that xolo Rom to infinix, would really love to get it working perfecltly. i finally installed the infinix Rom  from the link you sent to me, and flashed it on my phone and it worked well, bot my phone is currently back to its original status as when i initially bought it... thanks a milli . i just have some questions.
my infinix now grants me access to only 5.26 gb of mobile storage, out of 16gb, please what do u think.
thanks
format phone storage under Settings then do a factory reset.
if it persists then you'll need to flash the EBR 1&2 from the 16 GB phone
This post was last modified: 15-09-2015, 05:09 AM by hovatek.

Note!
kigold
kigold
kigold
Enthusiastic Member
23-09-2015, 10:21 AM
(15-09-2015, 05:08 AM)hovatek
(14-09-2015, 05:32 PM)kigold Thanks for your response, i should have replied sooner but i had issue posting. i flashed the phone with the Xolo 8x 1000 Rom, and it worked well, only issue was that my back camera was not working. but asides that i think i prefare that xolo Rom to infinix, would really love to get it working perfecltly. i finally installed the infinix Rom  from the link you sent to me, and flashed it on my phone and it worked well, bot my phone is currently back to its original status as when i initially bought it... thanks a milli . i just have some questions.
thanks
Good DAy, I have formated the phone but am still stuck with 5.26gb of mobile storage, please i need ur response. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2015, 05:03 PM
(23-09-2015, 10:21 AM)kigold Good DAy, I have formated the phone but am still stuck with 5.26gb of mobile storage, please i need ur response. thanks

you'll need to extract EBR 1&2 from a working X506 16 GB phone
This post was last modified: 23-09-2015, 05:04 PM by hovatek.

Note!
kigold
kigold
kigold
Enthusiastic Member
23-09-2015, 05:10 PM
(23-09-2015, 10:21 AM)kigold
(15-09-2015, 05:08 AM)hovatek
thanks
Good DAy, I have formated the phone but am still stuck with 5.26gb of mobile storage, please i need ur response. thanks

Please i really need a solution to this restriction, i cant stand the idea that my phone has 16gbs and i can only use 5.26gb ...pleasssssee Help!!! Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2015, 07:36 PM

(23-09-2015, 05:10 PM)kigold Please i really need a solution to this restriction, i cant stand the idea that my phone has 16gbs and i can only use 5.26gb ...pleasssssee Help!!! Sad

i've already told you how to fix the issue. if we had the EBR files, we would've uploaded them already.
try getting access to a working X506 16 GB version and let me know when you do

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next