Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] PLEASE GRANT ME PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD itelFIRMWARES
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] PLEASE GRANT ME PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD itelFIRMWARES

[Downloads] PLEASE GRANT ME PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD itelFIRMWARES

Steph
Steph
Steph
07-09-2015, 05:50 PM

Good day sir, please help me, grant me access to download itel stock roms
i have data of 25gb that will expire on 3rd October and i don't want it to go like that
and am eager to activate premium membership but i don't have much with me now
please kindly help me sir. i really appreciate all the helps you have been provided to me.
here is my gmail danokiaguy@gmail.com
THANKS.
Steph
Steph
Steph
07-09-2015, 06:05 PM
i have itel1353 and 1451 with me here just need to download the rest sir
Thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2015, 10:17 PM
(07-09-2015, 05:50 PM)Steph Good day sir, please help me, grant me access to download itel stock roms
i have data of 25gb that will expire on 3rd October and i don't want it to go like that
please kindly help me sir. i really appreciate all the helps you have been provided to me.
THANKS.

only Premium members (https://premium.hovatek.com) get download permission for all files at a time.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Steph
Steph
Steph
09-09-2015, 07:44 AM
(08-09-2015, 10:17 PM)hovatek
(07-09-2015, 05:50 PM)Steph Good day sir, please help me, grant me access to download itel stock roms
THANKS.

only Premium members (https://premium.hovatek.com) get download permission for all files at a time.

Yes i knw its only premium members that has access to all files but i dnt have much with me now..........and the day i called i explain this to you on phone sir. You asked me to post in forum.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-09-2015, 12:45 PM

(09-09-2015, 07:44 AM)Steph Yes i knw its only premium members that has access to all files but i dnt have much with me now..........and the day i called i explain this to you on phone sir. You asked me to post in forum.

you must have spoken with our phone rep.
the only way to get firmware for free is to create separate threads for each device. not request for all in one thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Steph
Steph
Steph
09-09-2015, 03:24 PM
(09-09-2015, 12:45 PM)hovatek
(09-09-2015, 07:44 AM)Steph Yes i knw its only premium members that has access to all files but i dnt have much with me now..........and the day i called i explain this to you on phone sir. You asked me to post in forum.

you must have spoken with our phone rep.
the only way to get firmware for free is to create separate threads for each device. not request for all in one thread

Ok thanks you sir