Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my tecno y3s wont boot after i removed my sim card and returned it
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my tecno y3s wont boot after i removed my sim card and returned it

my tecno y3s wont boot after i removed my sim card and returned it

maxine atieno
maxine atieno
maxine atieno
11-09-2015, 11:27 AM

TECNO Y3S
my phone wont boot after i removed my sim card and returned it.the problem started this morning and i cant access my phone anymore because it asks me for the privacy protection password that i dont know about.
after reading your instructions on how to solve the problem,ive been able to download the SP flash tool and Mediatek VCOM drivers but am unable to download the stock rom.please grant me the permission to download the tecno y3s stock rom so as to flash my phone.

thanks in advance,
maxine.
maxine atieno
maxine atieno
maxine atieno
11-09-2015, 12:07 PM
(11-09-2015, 11:27 AM)maxine atieno TECNO Y3S
my phone wont boot after i removed my sim card and returned it.the problem started this morning and i cant access my phone anymore because it asks me for the privacy protection password that i dont know about.
after reading your instructions on how to solve the problem,ive been able to download the SP flash tool and Mediatek VCOM drivers but am unable to download the stock rom.please grant me the permission to download the tecno y3s stock rom so as to flash my phone.

thanks in advance,
maxine.

pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2015, 03:45 PM
(11-09-2015, 11:27 AM)maxine atieno TECNO Y3S

thanks in advance,
maxine.

we'll upload the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html once available.
if you can get a working Y3S then back it up using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Chainz
Chainz
Chainz
19-02-2017, 12:13 PM
(11-09-2015, 11:27 AM)maxine atieno TECNO Y3S

thanks in advance,
maxine.

Hello Maxine, sorry this comes a litttle bit late but if youre still wondering where to get the rom, visit Romkingz.com to get your stock rom for the tecno y3s, hope you find this helpfull.