Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Am in need of infinix hot note pro Stock. permission todownload.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Am in need of infinix hot note pro Stock. permission todownload.

[Please help] Am in need of infinix hot note pro Stock. permission todownload.

izyflow
izyflow
izyflow
11-09-2015, 10:41 PM

Plz I need stock rom for my infinix hot note pro 32/2 dat is bricked, I hav tried all procedures here in ur forum for unbricking but didn't work for me, I don't hav any working infinix hot note pro with me and mine doesn't vibrate anymore since I formated it with sp flash tools I downloaded from here. Plz I need a working stock rom that will wake up this my infinix hot note pro. my Gmail account is talk2izyflow@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2015, 11:00 AM
(11-09-2015, 10:41 PM)izyflow Plz I need stock rom for my infinix hot note pro 32/2 dat is bricked, I hav tried all procedures here in ur forum for unbricking but didn't work for me, I don't hav any working infinix hot note pro with me and mine doesn't vibrate anymore since I formated it with sp flash tools I downloaded from here. Plz I need a working stock rom that will wake up this my infinix hot note pro. my Gmail account is talk2izyflow@gmail.com

you didnt follow the guide because it states clearly that you shouldn't format unless you have the stock ROM for your exact phone model.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
izyflow
izyflow
izyflow
13-09-2015, 10:42 AM
(11-09-2015, 10:41 PM)izyflow Please help, one of the files(system.img) you sent to me is corrupt. Please help share with me a working one. My email address is talk2izyflow@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2015, 02:54 AM
(13-09-2015, 10:42 AM)izyflow Please help, one of the files(system.img) you sent to me is corrupt. Please help share with me a working one. My email address is talk2izyflow@gmail.com

the ROM works perfectly.
what do you mean by corrrupted?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
izyflow
izyflow
izyflow
14-09-2015, 07:52 AM

System.img refuse to extract from the zip folder. Can u send me system.img. for infinix hot note pro. I will b very greatful. My gmail address talk2izyflow@gmail.com
Attached Files
.jpg
TMPDOODLE1442213407208.jpg
Size: 127.28 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2015, 11:20 AM
(14-09-2015, 07:52 AM)izyflow System.img refuse to extract from the zip folder. Can u send me system.img. for infinix hot note pro. I will b very greatful. My gmail address talk2izyflow@gmail.com

your download is faulty. re-download or download using another device.

Note!