Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission to download s9 Stock rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Permission to download s9 Stock rom

Permission to download s9 Stock rom

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Rokai
Rokai
Rokai
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2015, 03:02 PM

Hi all,

Yesterday my wife got a s9 tab and while trying to install an app it went in to limbo mode. Now been the kind of "want to do all my self" kind of person i am, i decided to back up the ROM using MTK droid tool. It did back it up to an extent and said showed an error.

I flash it with flash phone flash tool using the just created backup, after which i got an OK message, now the weird part is that the S9 is not booting at all but flash tool can still "see" it.

It runs android 4.2
My mail address is rokai at g mail.com

N.B: I may have  selected the option on flash tools that says "Format all + Download" during the process.

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 05:53 PM
(07-09-2015, 03:02 PM)Rokai Hi all,

Yesterday my wife got a s9 tab and while trying to install an app it went in to limbo mode. Now been the kind of "want to do all my self" kind of person i am, i decided to back up the ROM using MTK droid tool. It did back it up to an extent and said showed an error.

I  flash it with flash phone flash tool using the just created backup, after which i got an OK message, now the weird part is that the S9 is not booting at all but flash tool can still "see" it.

It runs android 4.2
My mail address is rokai at g mail.com

N.B: I may have  selected the option on flash tools that says "Format all + Download" during the process.

Thanks

invalid gmail address!
please , cross-check

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Rokai
Rokai
Rokai
Enthusiastic Member
09-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Sorry about that

rokaisalami at gmail.com

|Thanks!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-09-2015, 07:30 PM
(09-09-2015, 04:32 PM)Rokai Sorry about that

rokaisalami at gmail.com

|Thanks!

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Rokai
Rokai
Rokai
Enthusiastic Member
12-09-2015, 11:15 AM

Thanks Hovatek.

I flashed the S9 as per instructed but its just comes on and shows the tecno logo and then reboots over and over again. i have flashed it about 5 times and its still the same. What do i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2015, 05:44 PM
(12-09-2015, 11:15 AM)Rokai Thanks Hovatek.

I flashed the S9 as per instructed but its just comes on and shows the tecno logo and then reboots over and over again. i have flashed it about 5 times and its still the same. What do i do?

boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset

Note!
Rokai
Rokai
Rokai
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks Hovatek
It did not work.
The problem Now is that the S9 does not want to enter in to recovery mode again no matter how many times i try!
Please Help!!!!!!!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2015, 03:58 PM
(14-09-2015, 01:43 PM)Rokai Thanks Hovatek
It did not work.
The problem Now is that the S9 does not want to enter in to recovery mode again no matter how many times  i try!
Please Help!!!!!!!!!

which files did you flash in SP flash tool and was flashing successful?

Note!
Rokai
Rokai
Rokai
Enthusiastic Member
16-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Hello HovaTek
I flashed the boot loader and recovery for the first, second and third time which was successful on all count but i could not enter into recover.
Then I did a full flash using all files and still could not get into recovery.
What do i do?
Thanks
This post was last modified: 16-09-2015, 09:11 AM by Rokai.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2015, 12:17 PM

(16-09-2015, 09:10 AM)Rokai Hello HovaTek
I flashed the boot loader and recovery for the first, second and third time which was successful on all count but i could not enter into recover.
Then I did a full flash using all files and still could not get into recovery.
What do i do?
Thanks

its either the volume buttons are faulty or you're not getting the combo right
format first then flash all files
try booting into recovery mode (vol up + power) and factory mode (vol down + power) again

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next