Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] tecno n9 pad is writing sales tracker system has stop
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] tecno n9 pad is writing sales tracker system has stop

[Downloads] tecno n9 pad is writing sales tracker system has stop

ikazeem
ikazeem
ikazeem
Enthusiastic Member
15-09-2015, 12:37 PM

I have a Tecno Phantom Pad N9 and I Reset the Tab to factory settings and it started displaying "Unfortunately Sales Tracker System has stopped." ..
Now am not able to boot into the MENU nor do anything with the Tab and I don't have a custom recovery installed on it.....
Please I need a stock SP Flash Tool to flash it..

gmail: ikazeem92@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 15-09-2015, 12:44 PM by ikazeem.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2015, 03:10 PM
(15-09-2015, 12:37 PM)ikazeem I have a Tecno Phantom Pad N9 and I Reset the Tab to factory settings and it started displaying "Unfortunately Sales Tracker System has stopped." ..
Now am not able to boot into the MENU nor do anything with the Tab and I don't have a custom recovery installed on it.....

gmail: ikazeem92@gmail.com

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1254.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sammy honesty
sammy honesty
sammy honesty
08-10-2015, 08:38 PM
I have a Tecno Phantom Pad N9 and I Reset the Tab to factory settings and it started displaying "Unfortunately Sales Tracker System has stopped." ..
- See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-802...gdeh3.dpuf
sammy honesty
sammy honesty
sammy honesty
08-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Now am not able to boot into the MENU nor do anything with the Tab, what can i do now please help through my email: sammy721671@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-10-2015, 11:09 AM

(08-10-2015, 08:40 PM)sammy honesty I have a Tecno Phantom Pad N9 and I Reset the Tab to factory settings and it started displaying "Unfortunately Sales Tracker System has stopped." ..
Now am not able to boot into the MENU nor do anything with the Tab, what can i do now please help through my email: sammy721671@gmail.com

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.