Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] still need ur asistance on pmt changed rom must download
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] still need ur asistance on pmt changed rom must download

[Please help] still need ur asistance on pmt changed rom must download

yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
18-09-2015, 02:35 PM

sir compliments, sequel to your granting me access to download p2s stock rom yesterday, i did flash the phone with rom via sp tool, and all i get is pmt changed rom must download. pls kindly give me hint how to go over this error. also i ve same problem as earlier indicated in one of my previous thread with m2 as well which i reguested for only the m2 scatter text files only and also pls add that of p2s  as well as i have alredy downloaded d stock rom for both fones and still get the pmt rom change download error. pls desperately in need of a lead-way out for this error. thanks in advance. yemmyaborishade@gmail.com  pls repond urgently as i await u guys sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2015, 05:32 PM
(18-09-2015, 02:35 PM)yemi aborishade sir compliments, sequel to your granting me access to download p2s stock rom yesterday, i did flash the phone with rom via sp tool, and all i get is pmt changed rom must download. pls kindly give me hint how to go over this error. also i ve same problem as earlier indicated in one of my previous thread with m2 as well which i reguested for only the m2 scatter text files only and also pls add that of p2s  as well as i have alredy downloaded d stock rom for both fones and still get the pmt rom change download error. pls desperately in need of a lead-way out for this error. thanks in advance. yemmyaborishade@gmail.com  pls repond urgently as i await u guys sir

to resolve PMT errors, format then download (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.