Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My innjoo i2s is dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My innjoo i2s is dead

My innjoo i2s is dead

effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2015, 02:48 PM

Good afternoon hovatek admin, please i need the stock rom for innjoo i2s, i tried changing the sim and it requested for an unlock pin which i didnt put, i boot the phone in to recovery and i have perform factory reset up to 6 times but when ever it comes up it still request for an unlock pin, i tried changing the rom to a custom rom and now the phone is dead just stocks in the logo phase i.e INNJOO please i am requesting for the stock rom urgently please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2015, 07:39 PM
(19-09-2015, 02:48 PM)effiwatteffiom Good afternoon hovatek admin, please i need the stock rom for innjoo i2s, i tried changing the sim and it requested for an unlock pin which i didnt put, i boot the phone in to recovery and i have perform factory reset  up to 6 times but when ever it comes up it still request for an unlock pin, i tried changing the rom to a custom rom and now the phone is dead just stocks in the logo phase i.e INNJOO please i am requesting for the stock rom urgently please.

i guess you mean "Please Enter Privacy Protection Password"
supply a gmail address for the ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
effiwatteffiom
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2015, 08:10 PM
I COULD NOT PROVIDE GMAIL FOR THE ROM, BECAUSE I COULD NOT USE THE PHONE AND NOW I TRIED USING A CUSTOM ROM TO SEE IF THE REQUEST FOR PASSWORD WILL GO OFF, BUT NOW ,THE PHONE IS NO LONGER BOOTING, IT GETS STOCK IN THE INNJOO LOGO, I NEED THE STOCK ROM, PLEASE GRANT ME THE ACCESS, I HAVE NO PHONE TO USE PLEASE
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-09-2015, 10:40 AM
(19-09-2015, 08:10 PM)effiwatteffiom I COULD NOT PROVIDE GMAIL FOR THE ROM, BECAUSE I COULD NOT USE THE PHONE AND NOW I TRIED USING A CUSTOM ROM TO SEE IF THE REQUEST FOR PASSWORD WILL GO OFF, BUT NOW ,THE PHONE IS NO LONGER BOOTING, IT GETS STOCK IN THE INNJOO LOGO, I NEED THE STOCK ROM, PLEASE GRANT ME THE ACCESS, I HAVE NO PHONE TO USE PLEASE

I asked you to post your gmail address here so i can grant you access to the ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.