Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Please help.. How do i unlock my glo e303 modem?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please help.. How do i unlock my glo e303 modem?

Please help.. How do i unlock my glo e303 modem?

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
24-09-2015, 09:58 PM

I cant unlock my glo e303 HUAWEI mode.. i have tried using dc unlocker but it did not work.. please what should i do.. help..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 08:15 AM
(24-09-2015, 09:58 PM)xsantos I cant unlock my glo e303 HUAWEI mode.. i have tried using dc unlocker but it did not work.. please what should i do.. help..

its new algo. use the new algo method @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-unlock-a-modem/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kennedykc
kennedykc
kennedykc
25-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Help me pls. I installed a wrong rom to my tecno f5 Comfort rom to be precise. ..I didnt know the rom is only for infinix. Now when I on my phone nothing shows it just shows light and keep rebooting... The main problem is that I cant enter recovery mode to try a new rom. If I hold power button n volume down. It just comes on  n shows just d light. Looks like that comfort rom removed my recovery mode... Pls Help is it possible to Flash a recovery img or a new rom in this situation.... Helppp!!! Now it worse it not coming on. If u plug d charger it won't do as if light entered it at all.. Helllp pls

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 11:29 AM
(25-09-2015, 08:19 AM)kennedykc Help me pls. I installed a wrong rom to my tecno f5 Comfort rom to be precise. ..I didnt know the rom is only for infinix. Now when I on my phone nothing shows it just shows light and keep rebooting... The main problem is that I cant enter recovery mode to try a new rom. If I hold power button n volume down. It just comes on  n shows just d light. Looks like that comfort rom removed my recovery mode... Pls Help is it possible to Flash a recovery img or a new rom in this situation.... Helppp!!! Now it worse it not coming on. If u plug d charger it won't do as if light entered it at all.. Helllp pls

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
27-09-2015, 09:57 PM

Thank you sir but i tried using the new algo method, i followed the steps carefully, i even succeeded in generating the unlock code.. i used the huawei unlock code sender software to send the code.. it showed me a success report but no change occurred in the modem.. it kept on showing me that only the specified usim blah blah blah works in this device.... pls what should i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-09-2015, 05:05 PM
(27-09-2015, 09:57 PM)xsantos Thank you sir but i tried using the new algo method, i followed the steps carefully, i even succeeded in generating the unlock code.. i used the huawei unlock code sender software to send the code.. it showed me a success report but no change occurred in the modem.. it kept on showing me that only the specified usim blah blah blah works in this device.... pls what should i do?

use DC unlocker to check the SIM lock status

Note!
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
28-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Please how do i do that when DC unlocker does not even detect the modem
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
29-09-2015, 12:44 PM
i dont get.. please what should i do about the modem
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-09-2015, 01:28 PM
(28-09-2015, 08:09 PM)xsantos Please how do i do that when DC unlocker does not even detect the modem

maybe you're selecting the wrong option. select HUAWEI from the list before you click the magnifying glass icon

Note!
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
29-09-2015, 04:13 PM

thats exactly what i did and its still not detecting the modem
Pages (2): 1 2 Next