Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno m7 wahala
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno m7 wahala

tecno m7 wahala

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2015, 02:21 PM

good day y'all.. i have a problem with my tecno m7, its refusing to boot past the TECNO sign on startup. ive done the cache wiping and done a full reset and its still not better. pls what do i do to get it working again. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-09-2015, 08:12 PM
(24-09-2015, 02:21 PM)narcissisticmel good day y'all.. i have a problem with my tecno m7, its refusing to boot past the TECNO sign on startup. ive done the cache wiping and done a full reset and its still not better. pls what do i do to get it working again. thanks

1. how did this start?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2015, 09:34 PM
(24-09-2015, 08:12 PM)hovatek
(24-09-2015, 02:21 PM)narcissisticmel good day y'all.. i have a problem with my tecno m7, its refusing to boot past the TECNO sign on startup. ive done the cache wiping and done a full reset and its still not better. pls what do i do to get it working again. thanks

1. how did this start?
2. supply a gmail address

The battery died and when I tried charging it, it just showed the Z in the battery and wasn't adding power to the battery. Instead of it to actually start charging, it will just stay on that Z battery low charging display forever. Then I got another battery and it came in but didn't boot past the Tecno logo on start up. That's when I did a cache wipe and a reset but still the same thing. 
Melvin4them@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 08:13 AM
(24-09-2015, 09:34 PM)narcissisticmel The battery died and when I tried charging it, it just showed the Z in the battery and wasn't adding power to the battery. Instead of it to actually start charging, it will just stay on that Z battery low charging display forever. Then I got another battery and it came in but didn't boot past the Tecno logo on start up. That's when I did a cache wipe and a reset but still the same thing. 
Melvin4them@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kennedykc
kennedykc
kennedykc
25-09-2015, 08:21 AM

Help me pls. I installed a wrong rom to my tecno f5 Comfort rom to be precise. ..I didnt know the rom is only for infinix. Now when I on my phone nothing shows it just shows light and keep rebooting... The main problem is that I cant enter recovery mode to try a new rom. If I hold power button n volume down. It just comes on  n shows just d light. Looks like that comfort rom removed my recovery mode... Pls Help is it possible to Flash a recovery img or a new rom in this situation.... Helppp!!! Now it worse it not coming on. If u plug d charger it won't do as if light entered it at all.. Helllp pls

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
Enthusiastic Member
25-09-2015, 09:10 AM
(25-09-2015, 08:13 AM)hovatek r narcissisticmelThe battery died and when I tried charging it, it just showed the Z in the battery and wasn't adding power to the battery. Instead of it to actually start charging, it will just stay on that Z battery low charging display forever. Then I got another battery and it came in but didn't boot past the Tecno logo on start up. That's when I did a cache wipe and a reset but still the same thing. 
Melvin4them@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thanks for your assistance. I'd try that now and give a feed back. Thank you
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
Enthusiastic Member
25-09-2015, 10:50 AM
(25-09-2015, 09:10 AM)narcissisticmel
(25-09-2015, 08:13 AM)hovatek r narcissisticmelThe battery died and when I tried charging it, it just showed the Z in the battery and wasn't adding power to the battery. Instead of it to actually start charging, it will just stay on that Z battery low charging display forever. Then I got another battery and it came in but didn't boot past the Tecno logo on start up. That's when I did a cache wipe and a reset but still the same thing. 
Melvin4them@gmail.com

Thanks for your assistance. I'd try that now and give a feed back. Thank you
After downloading the mtk tools and sp flash tool. What next? I'd need step by step guidance so I don't make silly mistakes as this is a new procedure to me. Thank you so much for your assistance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 12:13 PM
(25-09-2015, 10:50 AM)narcissisticmel After downloading the mtk tools and sp flash tool. What next? I'd need step by step guidance so I don't make silly mistakes as this is a new procedure to me. Thank you so much for your assistance

the Sp flash tool guide and video already explain it all. just follow them

Note!
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
Enthusiastic Member
25-09-2015, 02:28 PM
(25-09-2015, 12:13 PM)hovatek
(25-09-2015, 10:50 AM)narcissisticmel After downloading the mtk tools and sp flash tool. What next? I'd need step by step guidance so I don't make silly mistakes as this is a new procedure to me. Thank you so much for your assistance

Ok... thank you
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
narcissisticmel
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2015, 06:13 AM

(25-09-2015, 12:13 PM)hovatek

ok.. ive done the flash but its still booting to just Tecno, i removed the battery and did a wipe/factory reset and it showed --wiping data... Mount/data error. what do i do pls?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next