Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix hot 2 problems
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

infinix hot 2 problems

infinix hot 2 problems

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-09-2015, 02:20 PM

(22-09-2015, 09:41 AM)Drockstar Pls can I have the cwm recovery so that I can reload the stock rom with the phone

we've not ported one to it yet

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
25-09-2015, 03:50 AM
So how do I create one for myself....
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
25-09-2015, 03:59 AM
Yes....will factory reset removed drivers and applications installed like sp flash tool and mtk Droid tools
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
25-09-2015, 04:17 AM
(14-09-2015, 11:10 AM)hovatek DrockstarI have try to backup but d phone could not b detected by mtk droid tools ..I installed pdanet and it detected d plphone and installed the USB connection successfully bt mtk droid tools could not detect d phone and I therefore install mtk and v com driver. Note when I removed d battery and connected d phone mtk and v come drivers detected the phone and installed USB drivers yet mtk droid tools  could not detect d phone

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

1. did you enable USB debugging on the phone?
2. can MTK droid tools detect other MTK phones?

Yes I enabled usb debugging ...PLS I am really after creating cwm recovery so that I can be using my phone to reload is or flash rom instead of sp flash using system... what might be the possible reasons why mtk droid tools is not detecting the phone because the bus at the left corner of mtk Droid tools is white written cannot detect this device reconnect or connect usb.....i have tried with different usb and also re installed pdanet yet the same result..
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
25-09-2015, 04:22 AM

(22-09-2015, 02:18 PM)hovatek
(21-09-2015, 06:31 PM)Drockstar My laptop is not really good at d moment but d last time I tried to create cwm recovery image mtk droid tools could not detect the phone.. Pls how can I until USB drivers from my system cos I want to do factory reset..will the factory reset uninstall USB or vcon drivers including sp flash tool and mtk droid tools.. Thanks

i dont really understand you.
do you mean you want to factory reset your PC and wish to know if drivers will also be removed?

Yes....will factory reset removed drivers and applications installed like sp flash tool and mtk Droid tools
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 10:52 AM
(25-09-2015, 04:17 AM)Drockstar Yes I enabled usb debugging ...PLS I am really after creating cwm recovery so that I can be using my phone to reload is or flash rom instead of sp flash using system... what might be the possible reasons why mtk droid tools is not detecting the phone because the bus at the left corner of mtk Droid tools is white written cannot detect this device reconnect or connect usb.....i have tried with different usb and also re installed pdanet yet the same result..

a white box either means you dont have necessary drivers installed or USB debugging isnt enabled

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
25-09-2015, 04:05 PM
(25-09-2015, 10:52 AM)hovatek
(25-09-2015, 04:17 AM)Drockstar Yes I enabled usb debugging ...PLS I am really after creating cwm recovery so that I can be using my phone to reload is or flash rom instead of sp flash using system... what might be the possible reasons why mtk droid tools is not detecting the phone because the bus at the left corner of mtk Droid tools is white written cannot detect this device reconnect or connect usb.....i have tried with different usb and also re installed pdanet yet the same result..

a white box either means you dont have necessary drivers installed or USB debugging isnt enabled

But d pdanet was installed successful and I also enabled USB debugging.. What other driver can I install apart from pdanet for mtk droid tools to detect d phone

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2015, 11:06 PM
(25-09-2015, 04:05 PM)Drockstar But d pdanet was installed successful and I also enabled USB debugging.. What other driver can I install apart from pdanet for mtk droid tools to detect d phone

connect another MTK phone to the PC and see of MTK droid tools detects it

Note!
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
26-09-2015, 01:42 AM
Pls reply my previous messages about factory reset and creating cwm recovery for infinix X510 so that I can be flashing rom or reload os with the phone through sd card
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2015, 09:10 AM

(26-09-2015, 01:42 AM)Drockstar Pls reply my previous messages about factory reset and creating cwm recovery for infinix X510 so that I can be flashing rom or reload os with the phone through sd card

check my last reply to know if the PC or the phone is the problem

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next