Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help Dead innjoo Fire Plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Help Dead innjoo Fire Plus

[Please help] Help Dead innjoo Fire Plus

Raiz
Raiz
Raiz
Enthusiastic Member
27-09-2015, 02:02 PM

Hello hovatech , my innjoo fire plus is dead after i mistakenly flashed infinix hot lolipop on it using sp flashtool... Pls help me with the stock rom or preloader.bin for innjoo fire plus .. My phone is completely dead , no light, no vibration , not charging just dead.. Thanks .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-09-2015, 05:57 PM
(27-09-2015, 02:02 PM)Raiz Hello hovatech , my innjoo fire plus is dead after i mistakenly flashed infinix hot lolipop on it using sp flashtool... Pls help me with the stock rom or preloader.bin for innjoo fire plus .. My phone is completely dead , no light, no vibration , not charging just dead.. Thanks .

we'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html once available.
can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Raiz
Raiz
Raiz
Enthusiastic Member
27-09-2015, 07:13 PM
No, i dont think , cos i am not in nigeria .. Its hard to find some1 with same phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-09-2015, 03:20 PM
(27-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Raiz No, i dont think , cos i am not in nigeria .. Its hard to find some1 with same phone

keep an eye on the above link then

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Raiz
Raiz
Raiz
Enthusiastic Member
01-10-2015, 02:30 PM

Hello , i got some1 with same phone willing to help me , the problem is that the phone is not backing up with mtk droid tools . . It give preloader and dsp zero space left on device . . After that he use a clean formatted 32gb sdcard . But the problem remains thesame . . He tried sptools readback is not working either . . Please i need another method of backup . . Or the one i can use wiselink tool to restore . . Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-10-2015, 09:25 PM
(01-10-2015, 02:30 PM)Raiz Hello , i got some1 with same phone willing to help me , the problem is that the phone is not backing up with mtk droid tools . . It give preloader and dsp zero space left on device . . After that he use a clean formatted 32gb sdcard . But the problem remains thesame . . He tried sptools readback is not working either . . Please i need another method of backup . . Or the one i can use wiselink tool to restore . . Thanks

unfortunately, those are the easiest.another option is to flash cwm recovery to the phone

Note!