Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno S9 flipped screen horizontally
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno S9 flipped screen horizontally

[Please help] Tecno S9 flipped screen horizontally

Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
29-09-2015, 09:34 PM

My tecno s9 flipped its screen horizontally always immediately after powering on the phone or when the screen lits up......its like when the phone is locked it returns back to normal checked the screen its all well no faulty lens........but the positon of touches didn't flip along with the display......e.g using a keyboard, you'll have to tap on the actual position of Q to get it but its displayed in P position......dats how all the screen is......
.but i noticed this, which made me conclude its a firmware problem........IMMEDIATELY AFTER POWERING ON THE PHONE THE FIRST SECOND ITS NORMAL THEN FLIPS BACK, THAT SOULD TELL IT HAPPENS IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE FIRMWARE STARTS LOADING FILES TO BOOT.
THEREFORE, I HEREBY REQUEST PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD ITS STOCK ROM IN OTHER TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, THANKS.
hope i explained well.

Here is my gmail ;
degereji.usman15@gmail.com
Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
29-09-2015, 09:36 PM
(29-09-2015, 09:34 PM)Degereji My tecno s9 flipped its screen horizontally always immediately after powering on the phone or when the screen lits up......its like when the phone is locked it returns back to normal checked the screen its all well no faulty lens........but the positon of touches didn't flip along with the display......e.g using a keyboard, you'll have to tap on the actual position of Q to get it but its displayed in P position......dats how all the screen is......
.but i noticed this, which made me conclude its a firmware problem........IMMEDIATELY AFTER POWERING ON THE PHONE THE FIRST SECOND ITS NORMAL THEN FLIPS BACK, THAT SOULD TELL IT HAPPENS IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE FIRMWARE STARTS LOADING FILES TO BOOT.
THEREFORE, I HEREBY REQUEST PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD ITS STOCK ROM IN OTHER TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, THANKS.
hope i explained well.

Here is my gmail ;

Tried wiping the device even the recovery is flipped.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 10:09 AM
(29-09-2015, 09:34 PM)Degereji My tecno s9 flipped its screen horizontally always immediately after powering on the phone or when the screen lits up......its like when the phone is locked it returns back to normal checked the screen its all well no faulty lens........but the positon of touches didn't flip along with the display......e.g using a keyboard, you'll have to tap on the actual position of Q to get it but its displayed in P position......dats how all the screen is......
hope i explained well.

Here is my gmail ;

likely a build.prop issue.
granted! download the stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
30-09-2015, 01:44 PM
(30-09-2015, 10:09 AM)hovatek
hope i explained well.

Here is my gmail ;

likely a build.prop issue.
granted! download the stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 02:48 PM

(30-09-2015, 01:44 PM)Degereji .

empty reply

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.