Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] pls help wth tecno p5 Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] pls help wth tecno p5 Stock rom

[Downloads] pls help wth tecno p5 Stock rom

yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
01-10-2015, 12:07 PM

sir kindly grant me access to download tecno p5 stock rom as my own is stuck on tecno logo and wont boot up. yemmyaborishade@gmail.com tanks for ur usuall support
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-10-2015, 05:22 PM
(01-10-2015, 12:07 PM)yemi aborishade sir kindly grant me access to download tecno p5 stock rom as my own is stuck on tecno logo and wont boot up. yemmyaborishade@gmail.com    tanks for ur usuall support

1. how did this start?
2. what's the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
01-10-2015, 06:00 PM
actually the tecno p5 just went dead on its own, so can not really say if it is blue or white. but the backup rom i used to flash it now is making it to show blue tecno on boot and it just stucked there n wont boot up, so pls grant me access to download both the stock rom of p5 blue tecno and also that of white so i can try out both roms. yemmyaborishade@gmail.com
tanks for your support pls respond swiftly, best regards
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-10-2015, 11:34 AM
(01-10-2015, 06:00 PM)yemi aborishade actually  the tecno p5 just went dead on its own, so can not really say if it is blue or white. but the backup rom i used to flash it now is making it to show blue tecno on boot and it just stucked there n wont boot up, so pls grant me access to download both the stock rom of p5 blue tecno and also that of white so i can try out both roms. yemmyaborishade@gmail.com
tanks for your support pls respond swiftly, best regards

Only Premium members (https://premium.hovatek.com) get access to multiple files at a time.
do a factory reset in recovery mode and clear eMMC in factory mode.
let me know if it remains stuck at logo

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
yemi aborishade
02-10-2015, 03:04 PM

have already factory reset and cleared emmc, an it is still stuck on logo, so pls just grant me access to download the tecno p5 stock rom wth white tecno font, yemmyaborishade@gmail.com tanks for u response
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-10-2015, 05:57 PM
(02-10-2015, 03:04 PM)yemi aborishade have already factory reset and cleared emmc, an it is still stuck on logo, so pls just grant me access to download the tecno p5 stock rom wth white tecno font, yemmyaborishade@gmail.com  tanks for u response

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!