Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Gionee M3 Lollipop CWM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee M3 Lollipop CWM

[Please help] Gionee M3 Lollipop CWM

ibawon
ibawon
ibawon
04-10-2015, 12:07 PM

Pls Sir I actually  asked this favor  of you on Nairaland,  but I'm coming  here to ask again. Please Sir I have followed  all the steps to create  a CWM OR TWRP for my Gionee M3 running lollipop I even watched some of your videos online but all to no avail. Please Sir I would love you to help see into this matter because we are much in need of this favor. We would really love if you could help  us create one for. Thank you and God bless, Awaiting your response.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2015, 12:14 AM
(04-10-2015, 12:07 PM)ibawon Pls Sir I actually  asked this favor  of you on Nairaland,  but I'm coming  here to ask again. Please Sir I have followed  all the steps to create  a CWM OR TWRP for my Gionee M3 running lollipop I even watched some of your videos online but all to no avail. Please Sir I would love you to help see into this matter because we are much in need of this favor. We would really love if you could help  us create one for. Thank you and God bless, Awaiting your response.

download TWRP for Gionee M3 @ https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwrdOJTiP...t=download and flash using Flashify apk

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ibawon
ibawon
ibawon
06-10-2015, 09:33 AM
(05-10-2015, 12:14 AM)hovatek
(04-10-2015, 12:07 PM)ibawon Pls Sir I actually  asked this favor  of you on Nairaland,  but I'm coming  here to ask again. Please Sir I have followed  all the steps to create  a CWM OR TWRP for my Gionee M3 running lollipop I even watched some of your videos online but all to no avail. Please Sir I would love you to help see into this matter because we are much in need of this favor. We would really love if you could help  us create one for. Thank you and God bless, Awaiting your response.

download TWRP for Gionee M3 @ https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwrdOJTiP...t=download and flash using Flashify apk
Sir I tried it outand here it was it kept bringing
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-20-47.png
Size: 51.82 KB / Downloads: 6
ibawon
ibawon
ibawon
06-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Thank Sir but i've already gotten it on XDA DEVELOPERS and I've created a post so that others can get it too. God Bless