Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 ' no service' error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 ' no service' error

Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 ' no service' error

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
05-10-2015, 05:20 PM

(05-10-2015, 02:27 PM)satin
(05-10-2015, 05:53 AM)ExcellentAndroid It says "insert SIM card to access network services."

Sent from my TECNO P5 using Tapatalk

there are three possible things bro. either the phone has not been successfully unlocked (maybe the app didnt fully unlock it), your EFS is not compatible with this region or the SIM card is not making proper contact

I would start by checking the SIM first. next would be EFS. you can flash the EFS backup of another phone of this same model as yours.
if you can get another app to confirm that the phone has truly been unlocked then that would be great

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
I have restored my EFS, and nothing has changed. I see no reason why the device should say "insert SIM" when a working SIM card is already inserted. It makes me feel like the SIM card is not recognised; but that's not true because it reboots whenever SIM card is inserted or removed. Concerning the region, is there anything I can do? The SIM I'm using works fine.

Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
05-10-2015, 10:04 PM
(05-10-2015, 05:20 PM)ExcellentAndroid I have restored my EFS, and nothing has changed. I see no reason why the device should say "insert SIM" when a working SIM card is already inserted. It makes me feel like the SIM card is not recognised; but that's not true because it reboots whenever SIM card is inserted or removed. Concerning the region, is there anything I can do? The SIM I'm using works fine.

the EFS backup you used, from which phone did you get it?

ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
06-10-2015, 10:51 AM
(05-10-2015, 10:04 PM)satin
(05-10-2015, 05:20 PM)ExcellentAndroid I have restored my EFS, and nothing has changed. I see no reason why the device should say "insert SIM" when a working SIM card is already inserted. It makes me feel like the SIM card is not recognised; but that's not true because it reboots whenever SIM card is inserted or removed. Concerning the region, is there anything I can do? The SIM I'm using works fine.

the EFS backup you used, from which phone did you get it?

The stock EFS folder was backed up by the app I used to unlock the tab, and it has a restore button so all I had to do was to press on "restore" and the network lock was set back to "ON".
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-10-2015, 07:18 PM
(06-10-2015, 10:51 AM)ExcellentAndroid The stock EFS folder was backed up by the app I used to unlock the tab, and it has a restore button so all I had to do was to press on "restore" and the network lock was set back to "ON".

when you restore the EFS, does it go back to asking for a network unlock code?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
07-10-2015, 09:51 AM

(06-10-2015, 07:18 PM)hovatek
(06-10-2015, 10:51 AM)ExcellentAndroid The stock EFS folder was backed up by the app I used to unlock the tab, and it has a restore button so all I had to do was to press on "restore" and the network lock was set back to "ON".

No it didn't
(06-10-2015, 07:18 PM)hovatek

No it didn't ask for an unlock code. At first it used to. I don't just know why it is no more asking for it.

This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 04:07 PM by ExcellentAndroid.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2