Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Gionee p6 (Nvram.img) corrupted no network service
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Gionee p6 (Nvram.img) corrupted no network service

Gionee p6 (Nvram.img) corrupted no network service

tidyluckystar
tidyluckystar
tidyluckystar
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2015, 05:53 PM

Imagine using your cell phone without network signal...seriously need help from any gionee p6 user to send me nvram.img mine just corrupt when I'm flashing custom aosp v3 rom... Add me on whatsapp 08096730293

Sent from my P6 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2015, 10:18 PM
(05-10-2015, 05:53 PM)tidyluckystar Imagine using your cell phone without network signal...seriously need help from any gionee p6 user to  send me nvram.img mine just corrupt when I'm flashing custom aosp v3 rom... Add me on whatsapp 08096730293

this happens when you have unknown / incompatible baseband and null IMEI
check your baseband and IMEI and let me know what they show

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tidyluckystar
tidyluckystar
tidyluckystar
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Not atall ..... I flashed back to my stock ROM still yet that's when I realized that my ime is invalid

I do get notified that no Sim detected...and a bug telling that my Sim card is unplugged check and plug it properly

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-10-2015, 02:21 PM
(05-10-2015, 10:31 PM)tidyluckystar Not atall ..... I flashed back to my stock ROM still yet that's when I realized that my ime is invalid

I do get notified that no Sim detected...and a bug telling that my Sim card is unplugged check and plug it properly

fix null IMEI using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.