Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions My Infinix x510(hot 2) doesnt go beyond starting apps screen
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My Infinix x510(hot 2) doesnt go beyond starting apps screen

My Infinix x510(hot 2) doesnt go beyond starting apps screen

08-10-2015, 06:22 PM

Good day. My infinix X510(hot 2) doesn't do beyond starting apps screen, which comes after the android one logois displayed. It started after I deleted some files like Google app services,app launcher after which i reset my phone. Although after deleting does files the phone was still working except that I couldn't read my messages which prompted me to reset to factor settings.Cue the beginning of my phone issues.
I would like to request for the download of stockrom for infinix X510(hot 2) which I hope solves the issue.
The link for the stockrom can be sent to "bellobinibrahim@gmail.com".
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-10-2015, 10:15 AM
(08-10-2015, 06:22 PM)bellobinibrahim Good day. My infinix X510(hot 2) doesn't do beyond starting apps screen, which comes after the android one logois displayed. It started after I deleted some files like Google app services,app launcher after which i reset my phone. Although after deleting does files the phone was still working except that I couldn't read my messages which prompted me to reset to factor settings.Cue the beginning of my phone issues.
I would like to request for the download of stockrom for infinix X510(hot 2) which I hope solves the issue.
The link for the stockrom can be sent to "bellobinibrahim@gmail.com".

What's the RAM of the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bellobininibrahim
bellobininibrahim
bellobininibrahim
Enthusiastic Member
09-10-2015, 12:19 PM
The RAM is 2gb
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-10-2015, 04:10 PM
(09-10-2015, 12:19 PM)bellobininibrahim The RAM is 2gb

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Infinix flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9224.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
11-10-2015, 09:54 AM

Thanks guys. It works very well. your are amazing. keep the good work. God Bless