Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] I need infinix zero x506 Stock backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] I need infinix zero x506 Stock backup

[Downloads] I need infinix zero x506 Stock backup

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
10-10-2015, 11:34 AM

Please I need permission to download the stock backup for infinix zero x506,  16gb...  I recently installed a custom rom for Android 5.0 lollipop and it's kinda filled with bugs, for example I lost my imei numbers and the backup I did doesn't want to restore.  Pls give me the permission to download the stock backup so I can flash using sp flash tool or give me a link for a stable lollipop rom.. My email is leochrisojinnaka@gmail.com.  Thanks.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
11-10-2015, 07:40 AM
my phone has not been able to detect sim cards anymore since i installed one custom rom.. and the imei number doesnt want to change or show.. it keeps showing invalid.. i have tried to change it using many methods but none worked.. please grant me the permission to download the stock backup. please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-10-2015, 09:30 AM
(10-10-2015, 11:34 AM)xsantos Please I need permission to download the stock backup for infinix zero x506,  16gb...  I recently installed a custom rom for Android 5.0 lollipop and it's kinda filled with bugs, for example I lost my imei numbers and the backup I did doesn't want to restore.  Pls give me the permission to download the stock backup so I can flash using sp flash tool or give me a link for a stable lollipop rom.. My email is leochrisojinnaka@gmail.com.  Thanks.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
11-10-2015, 10:00 AM
thank you very much sir
but sir i dont understand what they mean by the j608 and the j609 model.. and the link for ebr download i still dont understand what to do with them.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
11-10-2015, 12:54 PM

(11-10-2015, 09:30 AM)hovatek
(10-10-2015, 11:34 AM)xsantos Please I need permission to download the stock backup for infinix zero x506,  16gb...  I recently installed a custom rom for Android 5.0 lollipop and it's kinda filled with bugs, for example I lost my imei numbers and the backup I did doesn't want to restore.  Pls give me the permission to download the stock backup so I can flash using sp flash tool or give me a link for a stable lollipop rom.. My email is leochrisojinnaka@gmail.com.  Thanks.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
Attached Files
.png
nww.png
Size: 157.44 KB / Downloads: 2
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
that the error i got when i tried to flash it
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
11-10-2015, 02:03 PM
thank you sir.. i have done it.. i used the preloader for the j609 version.. thanks
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
11-10-2015, 07:13 PM
sir i dunno whats wrong.. i successfully restored the stock rom and the imei came back but its just temporary, anytimme i try to change it using either mobile uncle or mtk droid tools, the imei automatically disappears and the phone will start displaying insert sim card immediately.. i have tried the command prompt mehod of restoring the imei using that mpob file but it still showing insert sim and invalid imei... but when i reflashed it again withsp flash tool, the imei came back but it disappeared again when i tried to back it up using mtk droid tools.. please what should i do to make the imei permanent?
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
11-10-2015, 08:59 PM
please help me with the nvram backup for my phone lemme see if i can flash it to the phone using sp flash tool.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-10-2015, 09:21 AM

(11-10-2015, 07:13 PM)xsantos sir i dunno whats wrong.. i successfully restored the stock rom and the imei came back but its just temporary, anytimme i try to change it using either mobile uncle or mtk droid tools, the imei automatically disappears and the phone will start displaying insert sim card immediately.. i have tried the command prompt mehod of restoring the imei using that mpob file but it still showing insert sim and invalid imei... but when i reflashed it again withsp flash tool, the imei came back but it disappeared again when i tried to back it up using mtk droid tools.. please what should i do to make the imei permanent?

We dont have the NVRAM backup.  How many files from the J609 folder did you flash?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next