Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] My Tecno R7 requires MTK Backup
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] My Tecno R7 requires MTK Backup

[Downloads] My Tecno R7 requires MTK Backup

zestykev
zestykev
zestykev
13-10-2015, 01:08 PM

Hi, am Kevin from Kenya and urgently in need of your help. Now i wanted to root my phone so i went ahead and used an app called kingroot and when i was done rooting it, i decided to restart it and it now doesn't pass the TECNO logo.

I went ahead to do some research and tried the hard rest option, went to factory reset and still nothing has happened until i bumped into your website, HOVATEK.COM, and i found out that i had to use the SP_FLASH TOOL together with VCOM USB drivers. But the only thing i remain to get is the MTK BACKUP for my TECNO R7.

To be honest i have tried to look for it over the internet but to no avail. Please please please please help me out. Am really stranded since my phone is not working and i have no spare phone. Please please please please...grant me my wish.

Kevin, Nakuru, Kenya
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2015, 03:09 PM
(13-10-2015, 01:08 PM)zestykev Hi, am Kevin from Kenya and urgently in need of your help. Now i wanted to root my phone so i went ahead and used an app called kingroot and when i was done rooting it, i decided to restart it and it now doesn't pass the TECNO logo.

I went ahead to do some research and tried the hard rest option, went to factory reset and still nothing has happened until i bumped into your website, HOVATEK.COM, and i found out that i had to use the SP_FLASH TOOL together with VCOM USB drivers. But the only thing i remain to get is the MTK BACKUP for my TECNO R7.

To be honest i have tried to look for it over the internet but to no avail. Please please please please help me out. Am really stranded since my phone is not working and i have no spare phone. Please please please please...grant me my wish.

Kevin, Nakuru, Kenya

Supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zestykev
zestykev
zestykev
13-10-2015, 05:50 PM
(13-10-2015, 03:09 PM)hovatekHere is my gmail address: kelv8791@gmail.com
(13-10-2015, 01:08 PM)zestykev Hi, am Kevin from Kenya and urgently in need of your help. Now i wanted to root my phone so i went ahead and used an app called kingroot and when i was done rooting it, i decided to restart it and it now doesn't pass the TECNO logo.

Kevin, Nakuru, Kenya

Supply a gmail address
zestykev
zestykev
zestykev
13-10-2015, 05:52 PM
(13-10-2015, 05:50 PM)zestykev
(13-10-2015, 03:09 PM)hovatekHere is my gmail address: kelv8791@gmail.com

Kevin, Nakuru, Kenya

Supply a gmail address

Here is my email..kelv8791@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2015, 10:02 AM

(13-10-2015, 05:52 PM)zestykev Here is my email..kelv8791@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.